• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Today, 02:00 Go to last post
    devo

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

Last Post By: biggo Yesterday, 20:31 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MotoGP 2019

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

Last Post By: Reckless Yesterday, 16:15 Go to last post
    Mr. Peanut

Who ruined kiwibiker?

Thread Starter: Mr. Peanut

This site used to crackle with activity, now it feels like a graveyard. All went downhill after they banned WINJA :yes:

Last Post By: Coldrider Yesterday, 16:30 Go to last post
    robajs

flat track racing canty

Thread Starter: robajs

anything happening In the canty area at all?

Last Post By: scott411 Yesterday, 21:18 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: onearmedbandit Yesterday, 21:51 Go to last post
    Boostinu13

Oil service torque wrench

Thread Starter: Boostinu13

Hello. When changing the oil and filter it says to use a torque wrench in the manual. 17.5nm for filter and 30nm for the drain bolt. Never used one in a service before on my old bike / cars. Thanks for your advice. Is this just a recommended tool to use or a must? Thank you.

Last Post By: pete376403 Yesterday, 17:09 Go to last post
    arpa

Ambitious newbie/do I lost my mind?

Thread Starter: arpa

Firstly hi for all bikers who riding on NZ beautiful roads even on this forum or not. I'm a "returner" to biking after 25 years, so I can call myself a newbie rather. Possibly this is the reason why I choose a bike from the era when I left the two wheeler world behind. So I'm a proud owner of a...

Last Post By: XSive Kiwi Yesterday, 13:05 Go to last post
    JanBros

2-stroke excel for ports, heads and pipes

Thread Starter: JanBros

My 2-stroke spreadsheet is ready (for now at least), so I'm throwing it on the net so everybody can use it. It contains pages for ports, the head and FOS pipe On the seperate ports pages (exhaust and transfer), it calculates the STA numbers (Specific Time.Area) of your ports and you can matcch...

Last Post By: JanBros Yesterday, 09:10 Go to last post
  • Yokomama

There is no available content written by Yokomama