• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Today, 10:40 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: jellywrestler Today, 13:24 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MotoGP 2019

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

Last Post By: roogazza Today, 13:37 Go to last post
    Parlane

Motorcycle gear online shops - what is available?

Thread Starter: Parlane

New Zealand Dealers with online stores www.hamptonmotorcycles.co.nz (as of 11/Jan/2013 it looks like a work in progress, only a couple of things in the inventory) Online stores based in New Zealand www.cycletreads.co.nz www.1tonne.co.nz www.motorcyclegearnz.com www.torpedo7.co.nz...

Last Post By: pritch Today, 15:34 Go to last post
    Jin

Importing bike from USA?

Thread Starter: Jin

Just wondering if anyone had done this? There are some great examples of bikes over there that are almost half price of asking prices here. I'm talking private sellers that i see advertised on forums. What would shipping and nz road costs be on average? If less than $4k might be worth it.

Last Post By: HenryDorsetCase Today, 15:36 Go to last post
    robajs

flat track racing canty

Thread Starter: robajs

anything happening In the canty area at all?

Last Post By: robajs Yesterday, 17:36 Go to last post
    Premature Accelerato

Sticking brake piston

Thread Starter: Premature Accelerato

I have 4 pot caliper with a sticking piston. I can spin the front wheel but you can hear it rubbing and the rotation is not as free/fast as I believe it should be. The pads are wearing faster under this particular piston than the others. I have replaced all the seals and meticulously cleaned...

Last Post By: Voltaire Today, 07:02 Go to last post
    toycollector10

Suzuki Stinger T125 II 1970

Thread Starter: toycollector10

Hello, I'm restoring a Stinger in Christchurch and have most of the parts I need except for a few. 1) Can anyone help with supplying me with a set of carburetors? 2) I also need the rubber grommet that sits over the headlight bulb holder. It would have to come with the bulb holder and...

Last Post By: JimO Today, 06:32 Go to last post
    DannyMac99

2018 Thumpstar TSX140 or 2014YamahaYZ250?

Thread Starter: DannyMac99

Croud Sourcing! I own both but my friends is asking me which one is better! Please respect my post. thanks!

Last Post By: FlangMasterJ Today, 08:38 Go to last post
    thepom

Japanese imports

Thread Starter: thepom

Just bought a ktm990 smt. Ex japan so what restrictions will it have on power output if any ? Cheers

Last Post By: george formby Yesterday, 17:14 Go to last post
  • Ivann

There is no available content written by Ivann