• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 11:36 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: FJRider Today, 15:17 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 15:32 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: Reckless Today, 13:36 Go to last post
    Laava

Norton closed down.

Thread Starter: Laava

Seems that all the poor business practices have paid out very badly and the various companies that made up Norton have all gone to the wall. A lot of people who paid deposits will get nothing back it would seem... https://www.bbc.com/news/business-51303905

Last Post By: pritch Today, 12:47 Go to last post
    toycollector10

Suzuki Stinger T125 II 1970

Thread Starter: toycollector10

Hello, I'm restoring a Stinger in Christchurch and have most of the parts I need except for a few. 1) Can anyone help with supplying me with a set of carburetors? 2) I also need the rubber grommet that sits over the headlight bulb holder. It would have to come with the bulb holder and...

Last Post By: toycollector10 Today, 15:26 Go to last post
    MD

Got me a KTM 390 Adventure

Thread Starter: MD

You might have seen me writing in the 'what mid sized adventure bike' thread that I was thinking of waiting for the KTM 390 Adv. to arrive. I did and it did. TSS Red baron rung me yesterday (24/03/20) on their last day open before lockdown to say the truck has pulled up and if I can get to the shop...

Last Post By: MD Yesterday, 16:58 Go to last post
    Bonez

Huskvana 701 model recall

Thread Starter: Bonez

Huskvana 701 model recall https://advrider.com/certain-husky-701-svartpilen-and-701-vitpilen-motorcycles-recalled/

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 15:31 Go to last post
    Spiked1

Rf900r

Thread Starter: Spiked1

Having a starting issue.. as in it won't start..turns over.. I've cleaned the carbs..new boots on wires..have spark..200lbs compression..checked fuses.. still won't fire...what am I missing

Last Post By: Drew Yesterday, 19:19 Go to last post
  • ClearMU

There is no available content written by ClearMU