• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: lohring Today, 03:00 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 20:29 Go to last post
    Kiwi Graham

Police getting tougher on speed tolerance

Thread Starter: Kiwi Graham

To drive or ride anymore :facepalm: http://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/news/63594064/Police-getting-tougher-on-speed-tolerance

Last Post By: FJRider Yesterday, 19:20 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Winter Layup - 1995 Ducati 900 Supersport

Thread Starter: OddDuck

Time for major work, unfortunately. Frame's cracked :( Motor is making oil disappear and power isn't what it used to be either, according to seat of pants dyno. Time for the winter layup, get in, strip it, sort out various issues that have been waiting for a while. Step 1: take it to bits.

Last Post By: OddDuck Yesterday, 22:45 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MotoGP 2019

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

Last Post By: steveyb Yesterday, 13:08 Go to last post
    xa33

Would police stop motorcycle for being too loud?

Thread Starter: xa33

Feel safe with loud exhaust when doing lane splitting, but kinda nervous whenever I see a police car. Here comes to the question: Has anyone been stopped for exhaust check???

Last Post By: Hoonicorn Yesterday, 21:32 Go to last post
    Voltaire

Motobatt Flateries

Thread Starter: Voltaire

My BMW Motobat died this week, got another as only a mouse click away. Today all gear on and Ducati would not start...Motobatt. Norton fired right up with its Shorai, good choice too on a nice Autumn day.:woohoo: Whats the life expectancy on a Motobatt, thinking 3 years is about it. I "...

Last Post By: Swoop Yesterday, 18:56 Go to last post
    sidecar bob

Jay Lawrence TT 2019

Thread Starter: sidecar bob

https://www.ukclubsport.com/kiwi-lawrence-set-for-tt-debut-with-buildbase-suzuki-and-carl-cox/ I will continue to update this thread from location as things progress.

Last Post By: Madness Yesterday, 22:09 Go to last post
    SaferRides

Chain Lube Test

Thread Starter: SaferRides

https://youtu.be/VnPYdcbcAe0

Last Post By: george formby Yesterday, 12:55 Go to last post
  • arpa

There is no available content written by arpa