• Most Active Threads

Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Flettner Today, 09:26 Go to last post
    pete-blen

Canterbury Trail Rides?

Thread Starter: pete-blen

Anyone thinking of doing the Lees Valley / Glenburn ride on the 1st.. I'm hopeing to make it.... http://www.myrides.co.nz/trail-rides-xidc53532.html

Last Post By: Kickaha Yesterday, 18:24 Go to last post
    JATZ

Jatz's travels

Thread Starter: JATZ

Hello :wavey: I thought it was about time I started posting some trip stuff again. It's been a while, and I've been clocking up a few K's and been on a bit of a journey :yeah: so thought I'd share with the group I'll start with my trip to the Brass and beyond and may add some other stuff as it...

Last Post By: Joburble Yesterday, 20:32 Go to last post
    Laava

1972/3 Honda SL125 x 2 rebuild

Thread Starter: Laava

So I have had this old SL125 in the shed for years and it used to run ok but I couldn't get the points cover screws out so when it needed a tune up, it just got left to sit. I dont name my bikes or give them a male or female status, but this bike was called Peanut. I can't remember why... Anyhow,...

Last Post By: Laava Yesterday, 18:51 Go to last post
    Al Bundy 4eva!

Over confident as a new rider

Thread Starter: Al Bundy 4eva!

I'm into my 7th month of riding, I ride every day, I noticed this week I'm becoming more confident or should I say riskier. Told myself twice to tone it down, for some dumb reason my actions don't listen to my thoughts. It's like having an angel and a devil on each shoulder, and the devil's...

Last Post By: Al Bundy 4eva! Today, 10:24 Go to last post
  • Aaronkeller

There is no available content written by Aaronkeller
  • Todays Events

No events scheduled in
    the next days.

Upcoming Events

• Poll Widget