• Most Active Threads

Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 13:54 Go to last post
    Bonez

Back on the road. '76 CB550F Super Sport

Thread Starter: Bonez

Got my '76 CB550 Super Sport back on the road after a 10 year park up. Had a few health issues and got rid of most of my70s/80s m/cand Connie has taken over most of the shed for her woodwork work shop. I did keep my CB550F and Dads R80 which my brother now has. The BMW wasn't really my thing....

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 14:52 Go to last post
    Bonez

'98 Suzuki FX 650 Freewind.

Thread Starter: Bonez

What would one pay for a '98 Suzuki FX650 Freewind that is in general good shape with a few minor scrapes on the right front cowling with say for argument sake 60,000s up. Rego/wof up top scratch and good multi purpose tyres fitted. How easy are they to get parts for? Say a center stand for...

Last Post By: Toocs Yesterday, 18:30 Go to last post
    Laava

1972/3 Honda SL125 x 2 rebuild

Thread Starter: Laava

So I have had this old SL125 in the shed for years and it used to run ok but I couldn't get the points cover screws out so when it needed a tune up, it just got left to sit. I dont name my bikes or give them a male or female status, but this bike was called Peanut. I can't remember why... Anyhow,...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 09:54 Go to last post
    jim.cox

??Tyres for old blokes

Thread Starter: jim.cox

Wye aye, Lads. It seems that choice for 80's bike tyres is getting ever thinner. I'm needing an 100/90r18 up front. Until now I've used Pirellis as they were factory stock - but apparently they are no longer making that size :( I may have found them on Michelin's list. - anybody know...

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 15:12 Go to last post
    absolutegator

Storing helment, jacket "on-bike"

Thread Starter: absolutegator

Kia ora, I have started using a bike as my only vehicle at the moment. I love most parts of it over a car. One of the major things I struggle with however is lugging around my jacket and helmet (and pants and boots if going on a longer trip). Makes everything pretty cumbersome. My bike has...

Last Post By: MarkH Today, 01:39 Go to last post
    offroadx

Helmets compulsory for all the Cook Islands?

Thread Starter: offroadx

I am thinking of flying to the Cook Islands for a holiday once the borders open up again. :facepalm: We are planning to visit the outer islands. I know that helmets are compulsory on scooters in Rarotonga, but I am a bit confused if they are also compulsory on the outer islands. A lot of the media...

Last Post By: Berries Yesterday, 22:53 Go to last post
  • Aaronkeller

There is no available content written by Aaronkeller