• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 21:05 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

Moto GP 2022

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

Is it just me or are they actually getting more serious about poor riding and dishing out more penalties, doing things like minimum age going up etc? 2022 is going to be interesting. I'll be watching closely how they run qualifying first off, there's been a lot of comments on tactics versus risk...

Last Post By: iYRe Today, 19:59 Go to last post
    Grumph

Akaroa GP faces new hazards

Thread Starter: Grumph

I see that new speed limits are going up on this road. 60kph over the hilltop as an example. I've no quibble with 50kph through Little River - and for sure there have been a lot of accidents on this road. But if we take this as an early outlier of the speed limit changes we've been promised, it...

Last Post By: HenryDorsetCase Today, 15:28 Go to last post
    Odakyu-sen

Versys-X 300 50:50 tyre suggestions

Thread Starter: Odakyu-sen

Hello Everyone, I bought a Versys-X 300 that still has the OEM tires (IRC). I intend to ride on metal roads and sealed roads. I DO NOT intend to ride on sand, farmland, forest tracks or other "off road" environments. I am a road rider who wants to go puttering up unsealed roads with a load of...

Last Post By: Gremlin Today, 20:24 Go to last post
    Owen_N

speculation and building 50cc watercooled two-strokes.

Thread Starter: Owen_N

I am getting geared up to modify an ex AliExpress 50cc watercooled twostroke engine. At present, I am building a model plane engine partly using chainsaw parts, just for fun, and to see if I can get it to run without blowing up. I want to graduate to a watercooled engine, much like the guy who...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 17:13 Go to last post
  • Kb2020dope

There is no available content written by Kb2020dope
  • Todays Events

No events scheduled in
    the next days.

Upcoming Events

• Poll Widget