• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: wobbly Today, 11:57 Go to last post
    Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 18:25 Go to last post
    Riff Raff

Tankslappers explained

Thread Starter: Riff Raff

Shamelessly stolen from www.sportrider.com 1. The “tankslapper” is a very frightening experience. Usually occuring when accelerating hard over bumpy pavement, a tankslapper ensues when the front tyre becomes airborne, then regains traction outside the rear tyre’s alignment. The resulting...

Last Post By: Gonzo TR1 Yesterday, 19:11 Go to last post
    KevinD

KTM 750 Range to Debut Soon

Thread Starter: KevinD

Made in China for a global market, KTMís new 750 will plug a midrange hole. I wonder if these will come to NZ ? If the pricing were keen it'd sell OK I think. https://www.cycleworld.com/story/bikes/ktm-750-range-to-debut-soon/

Last Post By: FlangMasterJ Today, 12:09 Go to last post
    1/32 man

Old Boi signs up

Thread Starter: 1/32 man

Saying hello. I havent ridden in too many years but now looking to get back on two wheels. I am trawling the Classic and Vintage section on Trademe and have added a few to my watch list. Looking at Royal Enfield, Triumph and one or two Japanese and other European makes. I dont see myself...

Last Post By: FJRider Yesterday, 19:46 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

Was a busy day yesterday

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

Was a busy day yesterday , but I managed to pick up this. Thanks to Jimmy from TSS (white trash if you remember) for making the process easy. Could have gone 890 Duke, but veered to 765 RS. And thanks most to my dear old Dad who left me his Subaru. Which becomes this.

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 13:02 Go to last post
    Temporary-Kiwi

unofficial road races with the blue team- anyone else recall participating ?

Thread Starter: Temporary-Kiwi

during my mispent youth i had a few of these, i never got stopped during one, but I did get stopped just after one, also got "tracked down" after another - it didnt occur to me that the coppers would follow my powersliding marks on the gravel roads for over 20km, i was found sitting beside said...

Last Post By: Gonzo TR1 Yesterday, 20:21 Go to last post
    reasonable

Honda CRF300 Rally

Thread Starter: reasonable

Here's an Australian review of the 300 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpWrdIekcGg Has anyone heard when this is available in NZ & pricing ? thanks

Last Post By: Timrumble Yesterday, 21:58 Go to last post
  • Motorcycle taxi

There is no available content written by Motorcycle taxi