• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 10:24 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: HenryDorsetCase Today, 14:30 Go to last post
    90s

AUT: New motorcycle parking

Thread Starter: 90s

MODS - can you pls make this a sticky? thanks Update: 2017 Following the demolition of the WL St Paul Wilson car park the AUT replacement is WO Wakefield St Wilson car park. Students will find several motorbike parks throughout the different levels. Further information and updates can be found...

Last Post By: barryallen1337 Today, 03:38 Go to last post
    rastuscat

ACC Cashback.

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Keep an eye on the media on Monday 1 July, at 10 a.m. There's a media release coming.

Last Post By: nerrrd Today, 10:29 Go to last post
    Dak S83

Gsx750esd

Thread Starter: Dak S83

As above, I'm desperately looking for an ignition module for one of these, I think several other Suzuki models use the same box, GS850 and 1100 from 83 on etc If anyone knows of anything leave us a message. Cheers.

Last Post By: SaferRides Today, 14:10 Go to last post
    nerrrd

Rain Gear Recommendations 2019

Thread Starter: nerrrd

So my old PVC rainsuit which Iíve been commuting in lately failed in yesterdays rain. Anyone using anything in the current crop of locally available rain gear that they could recommend? Still havenít found anything in the last ten years that lived up to the manufacturers claims for...

Last Post By: SaferRides Yesterday, 19:53 Go to last post
    mad jack

Rf900r

Thread Starter: mad jack

Hi guys. I'm building up an RF900R. I've got the wee girl in bits now as I'm getting her a complete paint job. Frame and all. I thought that I would treat her to a new set of mains and big ends as well as rings as she has 90000 MILES on her. I've already fitted a set of cams from a 93 GSXR 750 into...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 20:33 Go to last post
  • AllanB

There is no available content written by AllanB