• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: wobbly Today, 16:57 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: ellipsis Today, 21:31 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Flettner Today, 15:54 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: ken seeber Today, 19:58 Go to last post
    mulletman

Super Tenere Battery

Thread Starter: mulletman

Stock is a YTZ12S 210cca , got it load tested yesterday and its failed so im after a Yuasa YTZ14S 230cca been quoted $400 (bout $20 more than the 12) Can anyone point me to somewhere for a better price on the Yuasa ? Cheers

Last Post By: mulletman Today, 08:46 Go to last post
    IronPawz

Hard core commuter turns Bike friendly Holiday Park lease owner (Kai Iwi Beach)

Thread Starter: IronPawz

250,000kms of commuting down Otaki to Wellington. Mostly on CBR1000RR's. Sold up moved to Kai Iwi Beach and took over the lease for the holiday park there. Figured we can get the cafe and chipper running and get the placing humming. There are really great roads all round Kai Iwi and Whanganui...

Last Post By: Laava Today, 23:13 Go to last post
    Navy Boy

MV Agusta Turismo Veloce Lusso

Thread Starter: Navy Boy

Good Day one and all I've recently managed to secure myself a new MV Turismo Veloce Lusso - Yes I do have eclectic tastes in bikes but it wouldn't do to be the same as everyone else I reckon :msn-wink: So - Thoughts thus far: Engine and Gearbox Ruddy great engine - This is 'Only' the...

Last Post By: Blackbird Today, 11:45 Go to last post
    1/32 man

Old Boi signs up

Thread Starter: 1/32 man

Saying hello. I havent ridden in too many years but now looking to get back on two wheels. I am trawling the Classic and Vintage section on Trademe and have added a few to my watch list. Looking at Royal Enfield, Triumph and one or two Japanese and other European makes. I dont see myself...

Last Post By: 1/32 man Today, 10:59 Go to last post
    Greenhonnet

Front Brake Disc Rotor for My 1989 Honda NV400C

Thread Starter: Greenhonnet

Kiaora. Is there anyone can help with the machining of the brake disc rotor instead of my self purchasing the part all the way from E-Bay (U.K.) . Because of C-19, the delivery time they advise will be 2.5 to 3 months duration. Also, any one can refer me to do a complete replacement of V Twin head...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 08:12 Go to last post
    Pogo2

Time to come back

Thread Starter: Pogo2

Well I have not been to Kiwi Biker for a few years now, and it looks like some things have changed since my last regular visits. It used to be quite active but judging by the posts etc, things may have cooled off a bit here. Anyway was time for a change and you might as well change big. So have...

Last Post By: Pogo2 Today, 19:39 Go to last post
  • AllanB

There is no available content written by AllanB