• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 16:53 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: iYRe Today, 06:18 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: ken seeber Today, 18:18 Go to last post
    BarryM

Helmet cam / bike cam

Thread Starter: BarryM

Hi everybody, First post from beginner rider... I am looking for advice on helmet cam or bike mounted cam. Helmet mounted? Frame/bars mounted? Battery operated or hard wired? Also any advice on quality makes?

Last Post By: caseye Today, 18:24 Go to last post
    wpoll

2021 TT2000 is on!!

Thread Starter: wpoll

Greetings! Had enough of being told by "Mum" that you need to stay at home? Well, now you can make good use of the time by planning your 2021 TT2000 ride! :-) The 2021 TT2000 is now open for entries... https://www.tt2000.org/ Have at it... :Punk:

Last Post By: biggo Today, 19:11 Go to last post
    NZIrish

Wire colour matching

Thread Starter: NZIrish

Have some aftermarket indicators with blue a green and a white wires.........my suzuki bike has a black and a black and white wire out of the indicators, any advice please on what matches what

Last Post By: Laava Today, 19:22 Go to last post
    mnishi

Engine oil brands?!

Thread Starter: mnishi

So Iíve been looking at some brands and Motul seems to that bike specific oil brand. Iíve also seen Penrite have motorcycle oil too, motul 10w 40 7100 is $130 whereas Penrite 10w 40 full synthetic is $50. Whatís everyoneís view on this?

Last Post By: Navy Boy Today, 09:55 Go to last post
    human_dishwasher

FIRST BIKE FOR BEGINNERS GN125H vs GSX150

Thread Starter: human_dishwasher

Hi guys, my girlfriend and I(We both girls) just got motorcycle learners license and ready to buy our first motorbike. We basically just gonna share the bike to go to work or to go around town. We have 2 options for the bike so far, Suzuki GN125H and GSX150. My girlfriend like the look of the...

Last Post By: onearmedbandit Today, 19:23 Go to last post
  • MD

There is no available content written by MD