• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: wobbly Yesterday, 19:38 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: Kickaha Yesterday, 21:46 Go to last post
    Grumph

Akaroa GP faces new hazards

Thread Starter: Grumph

I see that new speed limits are going up on this road. 60kph over the hilltop as an example. I've no quibble with 50kph through Little River - and for sure there have been a lot of accidents on this road. But if we take this as an early outlier of the speed limit changes we've been promised, it...

Last Post By: Berries Yesterday, 19:34 Go to last post
    Al Bundy 4eva!

Obnoxious theory

Thread Starter: Al Bundy 4eva!

I have just spent almost 3k upgrading my muffler/A wise investment for my ego. However I do ponder the psychology theory on when and who will be reving these mufflers to there extreme. Age: I understand young people want to be noticed in the world, are putting there hand up to be seen so...

Last Post By: HenryDorsetCase Yesterday, 18:02 Go to last post
  • pete376403

There is no available content written by pete376403
  • Todays Events

No events scheduled in
    the next days.

Upcoming Events

• Poll Widget