• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Pagi Today, 00:55 Go to last post
    speedpro

Thread Starter: speedpro

#6 is dead. Long live #6. After 17 years.

Last Post By: Grumph Today, 08:06 Go to last post
    Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 12:51 Go to last post
    el chupacabra

Yamaha RZ/Banshee build

Thread Starter: el chupacabra

Hello, long story short after years of owning RGV250s and having a couple of seizures chasing performance i decided to hack up my frame and fit a set of banshee cases i got from the states knowing that they had more potential for a lightweight race bike. (just for track days and the odd club races)...

Last Post By: el chupacabra Yesterday, 14:53 Go to last post
    Voltaire

Royal Enfield Interceptor

Thread Starter: Voltaire

Due for release in Feb, $10 500 + ORC https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1853555574&rsqid=afecf83b0dc74da3a4c72d764068f19d No real reviews as of yet as all the ones on the net are from Junkets and India, where anything with more than 30 BHP would get rave reviews. My fussy...

Last Post By: whenu Today, 10:18 Go to last post
    Modestep15

Help choosing my bike

Thread Starter: Modestep15

Hi all!, I am currently on a 2016 MT07 (LAMs) and I have gotten my full through CBTA (just waiting till June to get it), I'm in a bit of a dilemma on what bike I want to get. I will be commuting about 40kms each day for about 4 days a week in urban streets (maybe a few kms on the motorway but...

Last Post By: FlangMasterJ Today, 10:34 Go to last post
    lozz900

Where is John Brittens Ducati

Thread Starter: lozz900

Who knows the whereabouts of John Brittens pre Aero ducati racebike ?. Tim Hannas book makes several mentions of it, yet I can find no recent photos or information.. Is this it ?

Last Post By: Grumph Yesterday, 19:07 Go to last post
    jim.cox

Well done, lads!

Thread Starter: jim.cox

Well done, lads! https://www.odt.co.nz/news/national/motorcyclist-clocked-ludicrous-220kmh I've done 220 on an unlimted german Autobahn - and I know how far you have to be looking down the road and how fast things happen - can't imagine what that would be like on a kiwi country road. Plus...

Last Post By: Berries Yesterday, 23:15 Go to last post
  • Laava

There is no available content written by Laava