• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Flettner Today, 17:29 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: James Deuce Today, 17:27 Go to last post
    JATZ

Jatz's travels

Thread Starter: JATZ

Hello :wavey: I thought it was about time I started posting some trip stuff again. It's been a while, and I've been clocking up a few K's and been on a bit of a journey :yeah: so thought I'd share with the group I'll start with my trip to the Brass and beyond and may add some other stuff as it...

Last Post By: Gearup Today, 11:13 Go to last post
    caseye

Fbmc 2020

Thread Starter: caseye

Well, the FBMC is once again dipping their collective toes. See below for the Monthly ride notice. Know that it will start from the Quay Street MacDonalds on the Waterfront opposite the Container Terminal. Heres a link. Anytime from early morning onwards. On the 9th Of February 2020 Ride Off...

Last Post By: caseye Yesterday, 20:00 Go to last post
    Blackbird

North Island Tour

Thread Starter: Blackbird

There's nothing like the south island for touring by bike but some mates and I were due to attend a conference in Porirua late last month and decided to turn it into a tour of some of the north island's back roads whilst we were at it. I haven't toured for over 5 years and it was genuinely good...

Last Post By: caspernz Today, 15:44 Go to last post
    Bonez

Show us your $45 a year regoed motorcycles.

Thread Starter: Bonez

As the thread title says. Show us you $45ish(VTNZ adds about $10) a year regoed motorcycles that you use on a regular basis and a few details about it. Mine is a '76 CB550 Super Sport I bought in 1986. Back on the road after a 10 year hiatus. Around $400 saw it back on the road in reliable...

Last Post By: Okey Dokey Today, 12:51 Go to last post
    Racerno37

North Island Pocket Bike Revival

Thread Starter: Racerno37

Thumbs up North Island Pocket Bike revival Hi Everyone I'm trying to get pocket bike racing going again on the North Island. The plan is as follows: 1) initial "play day" with buckets at Mt Wellington on a Saturday. If there are enough people (and they all behave themselves) this could...

Last Post By: Rachel28 Today, 10:26 Go to last post
    breezy

hcci test

Thread Starter: breezy

well ive had this kicking around for a while now and as im locked down seemed a good idea to have another look had been originally inspired by flettner with his engine.( stole his starter set up). looks as though the piston rings in the adjustable combustion chamber are not sealing well...

Last Post By: Niels Abildgaard Today, 06:35 Go to last post
    layton

Tf 125 motor bucket thingy

Thread Starter: layton

Well, I thought it would be a good idea to tear Into this motor while I am stuck at home, was just going to check top end but the left hand main bearing didn't feel right so split the cases found rust on the bearing and putting where the oil seal sits. I got the motor in unknown condition no...

Last Post By: layton Yesterday, 20:29 Go to last post
    Topzonenz

Yamaha MT 09 ECU flash

Thread Starter: Topzonenz

Hi folks, I'm thinking about an ECU flash for my MT 09. Can anyone recommend someone with expertise on the MT 09, and if anyones had it done, I'd really like to get your feedback. Cheers

Last Post By: biggo Today, 10:28 Go to last post
  • Laava

There is no available content written by Laava