• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 13:30 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: biggo Yesterday, 19:03 Go to last post
    Paul in NZ

Farewell ST1050 and some sad news

Thread Starter: Paul in NZ

Well its gone... First guy turned up and we ended up arguing about the price... He won and gave me $500 more than I was asking... After making this the bike Triumph should have made vis Robert Taylor why sell? Fact is we were not using it so much as mainly Vicki was stuggling to enjoy it even...

Last Post By: 240 Yesterday, 22:49 Go to last post
    breakaway

Private sale issues

Thread Starter: breakaway

I recently sold my bike to some dude. It spent so much of its time parked up in the garage I actually moved it into my rumpus room - figured there was no point in holding onto it anymore. I've got an injury that the hunched over position of a sportbike aggravates after a short time of riding. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 13:36 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

Trail rides cancelled this season

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

She's not looking good. Sand country cancelled now this morning Tussock Buster which for 2nd time is a blow. Only small sub 500 people rides for now. At least until another change reducing numbers. Poos!

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 07:21 Go to last post
  • F5 Dave

There is no available content written by F5 Dave