• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: lodgernz Yesterday, 09:40 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: leathel Yesterday, 22:44 Go to last post
    crazy man

Team GPR

Thread Starter: crazy man

Me and bert will keep you up to date here with are projects here is my bike i'v started . pic's of the swing arm build coming gpr 100 twin/tf100

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 20:08 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: katinas Today, 02:47 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: mulletman Yesterday, 15:51 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: lohring Today, 03:48 Go to last post
    mulletman

Super Tenere Battery

Thread Starter: mulletman

Stock is a YTZ12S 210cca , got it load tested yesterday and its failed so im after a Yuasa YTZ14S 230cca been quoted $400 (bout $20 more than the 12) Can anyone point me to somewhere for a better price on the Yuasa ? Cheers

Last Post By: AJL Yesterday, 08:15 Go to last post
    IronPawz

Hard core commuter turns Bike friendly Holiday Park lease owner (Kai Iwi Beach)

Thread Starter: IronPawz

250,000kms of commuting down Otaki to Wellington. Mostly on CBR1000RR's. Sold up moved to Kai Iwi Beach and took over the lease for the holiday park there. Figured we can get the cafe and chipper running and get the placing humming. There are really great roads all round Kai Iwi and Whanganui...

Last Post By: Big Dog Yesterday, 20:34 Go to last post
    Stylo

Yamaha Tenere 700

Thread Starter: Stylo

Been reading a lot about new the Tenere , been a while since I've been excited about a new bike coming on stream. Back in the late '80's I had a blue Tenere XT600 with the big tank. wish I still had it . Haven't had a ride on the new one yet but, I'm very tempted. I like the price and the...

Last Post By: george formby Yesterday, 17:26 Go to last post
    Navy Boy

MV Agusta Turismo Veloce Lusso

Thread Starter: Navy Boy

Good Day one and all I've recently managed to secure myself a new MV Turismo Veloce Lusso - Yes I do have eclectic tastes in bikes but it wouldn't do to be the same as everyone else I reckon :msn-wink: So - Thoughts thus far: Engine and Gearbox Ruddy great engine - This is 'Only' the...

Last Post By: Blackbird Yesterday, 20:50 Go to last post
  • F5 Dave

There is no available content written by F5 Dave