• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: wobbly Today, 11:01 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: jim.cox Today, 00:18 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 05:58 Go to last post
    crazy man

Team GPR

Thread Starter: crazy man

Me and bert will keep you up to date here with are projects here is my bike i'v started . pic's of the swing arm build coming gpr 100 twin/tf100

Last Post By: mr bucketracer Yesterday, 15:46 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 22:16 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: mulletman Today, 09:34 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: ceci Today, 04:49 Go to last post
    Ian Staples

road bike project scratch built

Thread Starter: Ian Staples

Hi guys . for my own amusement I am building a road bike from scratch. It is basicly a "80s" superbike /kit bike tribute using a cb900 engine and gsxr roling gear the rest is just a matter of bending some bits of metal and welding them together . I do have one question someone may be able to help...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 06:54 Go to last post
    caseye

Fbmc 2020

Thread Starter: caseye

Well, the FBMC is once again dipping their collective toes. See below for the Monthly ride notice. Know that it will start from the Quay Street MacDonalds on the Waterfront opposite the Container Terminal. Heres a link. Anytime from early morning onwards. On the 9th Of February 2020 Ride Off...

Last Post By: caseye Today, 10:01 Go to last post
    IronPawz

Sometimes it seems the universe wants to kill me

Thread Starter: IronPawz

In three days, four sketchy incidences. First a found wheel skip going up a hil,l slightly wet with tar seal patches. Found skipped on a patch that would have possibly been an off into the bank and I'm thinking something broken. But it passed in a split second and all was well. The second was...

Last Post By: IronPawz Yesterday, 12:57 Go to last post
  • F5 Dave

There is no available content written by F5 Dave