• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Muhr Today, 19:28 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 20:36 Go to last post
    Kiwi Graham

Police getting tougher on speed tolerance

Thread Starter: Kiwi Graham

To drive or ride anymore :facepalm: http://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/news/63594064/Police-getting-tougher-on-speed-tolerance

Last Post By: onearmedbandit Today, 22:18 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: Dadpole Today, 13:36 Go to last post
    pritch

Wsbk 2020

Thread Starter: pritch

The drought is about to break. Today is the last day of testing at Phillip Island before racing gets underway this Saturday. Coverage will be on SKY Sport 5 (ch 055) from 2.00PM Saturday and 1.45PM Sunday. There will also be h/l packages and repeats. If you need to search for it, they...

Last Post By: diesel pig Yesterday, 23:54 Go to last post
    Kb2020dope

State highway 36 is where i get my fix.

Thread Starter: Kb2020dope

What a ride! Beautiful piece of road sweeping through the beautiful Mangorewa gorge. State highway 36 runs from Rotorua to Tauranga (45 mins) it would have to be my favorite ride. Had my first run on this piece of road yesterday and will be making excuses to cruise 36 again.

Last Post By: Laava Today, 16:41 Go to last post
    Arronduke

GSXR1100 - tickle up...

Thread Starter: Arronduke

Started to give the R and tickle up...... Forks are off as the seals are to be replaced. New carb rubbers, seats....$$$, clamps and hoses if they ever turn up. Only been waiting 2 months from Partzilla. While apart I thought it might be an opportunity to replace the leads / coils as the...

Last Post By: Arronduke Today, 21:56 Go to last post
    Stylo

Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 3

Thread Starter: Stylo

Another concept. And after the concepts we've seen before, I know. This doesn't look too bad though... http://www.autofis.com/motorcycle-2/the-fastest-eagle-from-suzuki-hayabusa-2021-passing-euro5-and-kubication-1500-cc/

Last Post By: The Reibz Today, 19:54 Go to last post
    The Reibz

Auckland LVV Cert

Thread Starter: The Reibz

Anyone got one recently and can recommend me a place to go? I put a pod filter and loud exhaust thing on my GN125 and need to get it legal. Still needs to go to the dyno and get the injector tuned first. Have attached a pic for attention Chur

Last Post By: nzspokes Today, 22:01 Go to last post