• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Muhr Today, 09:08 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: caseye Today, 11:16 Go to last post
    pete-blen

Canterbury Trail Rides?

Thread Starter: pete-blen

Anyone thinking of doing the Lees Valley / Glenburn ride on the 1st.. I'm hopeing to make it.... http://www.myrides.co.nz/trail-rides-xidc53532.html

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 06:42 Go to last post
    Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: Autech Today, 15:47 Go to last post
    Kettlekev

Suzuki GT750 EFI Special

Thread Starter: Kettlekev

I am new to the forum so bear with me on posting issues. Over two years ago, having just restored an old GT750, I decided it might be fun to take one of those bikes and push the design as far as I could. Two years down the line and pending paint and final EFI work I have this..... I...

Last Post By: Flettner Today, 09:06 Go to last post
    Oakie

DX motorbike postie position available in Christchurch

Thread Starter: Oakie

The boss told me today to put the word out that there is a job coming up for a motorbike postie here in Christchurch The position is as a 'floater' which means you may not necessarily have a regular area but may deliver to different places from day to day. Basically it's leave coverage and...

Last Post By: actungbaby Yesterday, 20:39 Go to last post
    Dak S83

M109

Thread Starter: Dak S83

Who owns one? Thoughts? Problems? Any must do mods?

Last Post By: Navy Boy Yesterday, 17:26 Go to last post
    alanadavid

Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750

Thread Starter: alanadavid

What would you prefer? A new Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Vs 2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 (used - 5873 miles)

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 12:14 Go to last post