• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Vannik Today, 20:21 Go to last post
    speedpro

Thread Starter: speedpro

#6 is dead. Long live #6. After 17 years.

Last Post By: speedpro Today, 21:11 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 20:15 Go to last post
    toycollector10

Suzuki Stinger T125 II 1970

Thread Starter: toycollector10

Hello, I'm restoring a Stinger in Christchurch and have most of the parts I need except for a few. 1) Can anyone help with supplying me with a set of carburetors? 2) I also need the rubber grommet that sits over the headlight bulb holder. It would have to come with the bulb holder and...

Last Post By: merv Today, 10:00 Go to last post
    VasalineWarrior

Gracefield battle of the streets

Thread Starter: VasalineWarrior

Logged on to the MotoGP petition site today and got wondering about bike racing in NZ and how we could get more of it, which trigered a grey old memory. Most of you have heard of the battle of the streets in Wanganui and at Paeroa, and like me you proabably go along as these are bloody fantastic...

Last Post By: jellywrestler Today, 10:07 Go to last post
    Bonez

New bike wooden go.

Thread Starter: Bonez

Yipsirreeebob.

Last Post By: FJRider Today, 15:53 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

looking for some indicators

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

looking for some 1970's indicators the side reflectors are vertical, needing four or any number in reality, also what bikes do they fit would be interesting to help with my search please

Last Post By: TLDV8 Today, 00:16 Go to last post
    Blackbird

North Island Tour

Thread Starter: Blackbird

There's nothing like the south island for touring by bike but some mates and I were due to attend a conference in Porirua late last month and decided to turn it into a tour of some of the north island's back roads whilst we were at it. I haven't toured for over 5 years and it was genuinely good...

Last Post By: caspernz Today, 20:41 Go to last post
    breezy

hcci test

Thread Starter: breezy

well ive had this kicking around for a while now and as im locked down seemed a good idea to have another look had been originally inspired by flettner with his engine.( stole his starter set up). looks as though the piston rings in the adjustable combustion chamber are not sealing well...

Last Post By: breezy Today, 02:14 Go to last post