• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: TZ350 Yesterday, 21:49 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 11:29 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

soemthing to do with floowing too close maybe?

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

not a nice scenario but one wonders how close they were following each other to kill seven riders and pillions... https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12243134

Last Post By: dangerous Yesterday, 09:43 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Brakes Locking Up

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Apparently brakes lock up on their own. Or at least according to the person who wrote this complaint to the local council. "There is a very dangerous amount of gravel build up on a few of the intersections on this road, I've nearly come off my motorcycle due to the brakes locking up on it. It's...

Last Post By: Grumph Today, 06:11 Go to last post
    nightshiftnz

Workshop Manuel's Service Manuel's??

Thread Starter: nightshiftnz

Where do you purchase decent workshop manuals on the web? been looking but lots of scams

Last Post By: Grumph Yesterday, 19:14 Go to last post
    rustys

Shane richardson

Thread Starter: rustys

How much bloody talent has this guy got, its just mind boggling watching his progress, on the tracks in the UK he has never ever seen or ridden on and leading the BSB pack in Super Stock 600 class, at Snetterton, amazing. Again i woke up this morning and the results were with Free Practise 1 and...

Last Post By: onearmedbandit Today, 00:43 Go to last post
    melly1

muffler , Baffles any suggestions on a supplier

Thread Starter: melly1

Hi , I'm new to bikes and have a 1985 Honda Magna 250 cc as I'm a learner , its is(so I am told) getting a bit loud)) any suggestions do I need 2 new baffles its chrome all the way from the engine to the ends or where is the best place to go in Wellington. All suggestions greatly appreciated.

Last Post By: shellfish Yesterday, 08:13 Go to last post