• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 11:50 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 12:09 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 12:05 Go to last post
    Ian Staples

road bike project scratch built

Thread Starter: Ian Staples

Hi guys . for my own amusement I am building a road bike from scratch. It is basicly a "80s" superbike /kit bike tribute using a cb900 engine and gsxr roling gear the rest is just a matter of bending some bits of metal and welding them together . I do have one question someone may be able to help...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 16:42 Go to last post
    Bonez

Back on the road. '76 CB550F Super Sport

Thread Starter: Bonez

Got my '76 CB550 Super Sport back on the road after a 10 year park up. Had a few health issues and got rid of most of my70s/80s m/cand Connie has taken over most of the shed for her woodwork work shop. I did keep my CB550F and Dads R80 which my brother now has. The BMW wasn't really my thing....

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 17:03 Go to last post
    layton

Tf 125 motor bucket thingy

Thread Starter: layton

Well, I thought it would be a good idea to tear Into this motor while I am stuck at home, was just going to check top end but the left hand main bearing didn't feel right so split the cases found rust on the bearing and putting where the oil seal sits. I got the motor in unknown condition no...

Last Post By: layton Today, 18:47 Go to last post
    rocketman1

Automotive bolts where to buy?

Thread Starter: rocketman1

I have struggled to buy genuine automotive bolts. No nut and bolt retailers in NZ seem to stock them. I have seen various bikes renovated, and if you look closely some bolts are the cheesy looking machine bolts, that look terrible. Any help appreciated.

Last Post By: eldog Yesterday, 22:30 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Time For A Whinge

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Come on folks, surely it must be time for a whinge. Let's pick on something. The government, the police, surely there must be something we can have a good old whinge-fest about. Things have been far too quiet on here of late.

Last Post By: Oakie Today, 19:47 Go to last post
    PaesliSkye

Girlie Biker new here!

Thread Starter: PaesliSkye

Hi all, I ride a Blue Suzuki 2015 GN125H, just got my learners license on her. I'm Super excited to get started riding on the roads around Canterbury, Any suggestions?

Last Post By: Kickaha Today, 17:29 Go to last post
    alex@adventum.bike

How do you log your service history? Is this app any good? 🏍💨

Thread Starter: alex@adventum.bike

Heya KR team! Who here logs their motorbike services with pen and paper? As a child I logged my motorbikes service history on pen and paper - after scouring the app store there was nothing suitable to do this digitally... A side project I have created is "Adventum" to enable riders to...

Last Post By: nzspokes Today, 18:46 Go to last post