• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: TZ350 Today, 07:35 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 12:26 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2018

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Might as well start on next years MotoGP. Entry list as at 10th November 2017 http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2017/11/08/2018-motogp-provisional-entry-list/245319 <table><tr><th>#</th><th>RIDER</th><th>NATIONALITY</th><th>TEAM</th><th>MACHINE</th></tr><tr><td>4</td><td>ANDREA...

Last Post By: pritch Today, 13:05 Go to last post
    junkmanjoe

NZ-wide pass the tag

Thread Starter: junkmanjoe

:scooter:......nz Wide Pass The Tag.....:scooter: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :scooter:....................the challenge......................:scooter: the first rider must be from Invercargill or close. The first picture is to be of...

Last Post By: jafar Yesterday, 14:25 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

F5’s first ever brand new bike!

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

. . . Will have to be deferred as I’ve gone & done something else. See picture (haven't taken one myself yet, this is from past owner). My rational is that one probably won’t be able to new register a 2 stroke in this increasingly worrisome cotton wool environment. One can’t buy a new 2 stroke,...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 05:59 Go to last post
    EJK

"Dangerous Driving" on Remutaka Hill Rd

Thread Starter: EJK

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/109246740/dash-cam-footage-captures-hectic-minute-of-dangerous-driving-on-remutaka-hill-rd Who dunnit?

Last Post By: russd7 Yesterday, 19:09 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

drinking while driving

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

the man is 'cought' drinking a can of bourbon while driving, so what's wrong with it, absolutley nothing I say, just bullshit reporting here and sensationising something out of nothing.... ...

Last Post By: pritch Today, 13:34 Go to last post
    AllanB

A bad day on the roads.

Thread Starter: AllanB

As per the title - a bad day on the roads today. Shit weather on the way tomorrow - take it easy out there. https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/108677264/motorcyclist-dies-in-crash-on-the-west-coast

Last Post By: scumdog Yesterday, 18:50 Go to last post
    squidy

1972 Honda XL250 Motosport Shock Size

Thread Starter: squidy

Hi What are the rear shock dimensions for a 1972 Honda XL250 Motosport. Looking at purchasing Hagon shocks but I dont know what size to get. Thanks.

Last Post By: bikaholic Yesterday, 21:23 Go to last post
    Vaderham

State of these brakes

Thread Starter: Vaderham

Hey all, Well, after being told to focus on safety in my last thread (Yeap, fair advice), I moved the brake rebuild up the list. More bad viewing, I'm afraid. I'm wondering if you guys think that the caliper bore here is beyond help? I'll be replacing the pistons, seals etc, but I'm not...

Last Post By: Vaderham Yesterday, 19:55 Go to last post