• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: Blackbird Today, 21:13 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: eldog Today, 21:30 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Winter Layup - 1995 Ducati 900 Supersport

Thread Starter: OddDuck

Time for major work, unfortunately. Frame's cracked :( Motor is making oil disappear and power isn't what it used to be either, according to seat of pants dyno. Time for the winter layup, get in, strip it, sort out various issues that have been waiting for a while. Step 1: take it to bits.

Last Post By: OddDuck Today, 20:34 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

F5’s first ever brand new bike!

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

. . . Will have to be deferred as I’ve gone & done something else. See picture (haven't taken one myself yet, this is from past owner). My rational is that one probably won’t be able to new register a 2 stroke in this increasingly worrisome cotton wool environment. One can’t buy a new 2 stroke,...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 22:30 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MotoGP 2019

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

Last Post By: pritch Today, 09:03 Go to last post
    SaferRides

You Shop delivery times

Thread Starter: SaferRides

I've always used the economy option from the US, which usually takes just over a week to Auckland. How much quicker is standard delivery?

Last Post By: SaferRides Today, 02:51 Go to last post
    bennz

Need some opinion on few LAMS bikes

Thread Starter: bennz

Hi all, I’m on restricted currently and haven’t ridden for over 16 months . Want to get a LAMS bike which is safe , fun and I can keep it for a bit after I have my full. I had ninja 300, SV650 and ST 660. I test rode a new Ducati 659 and it seems well planted but don’t want to pay for a new...

Last Post By: nzspokes Yesterday, 23:15 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Helite Turtle Airbag Vest - experiences?

Thread Starter: OddDuck

Hi All I am getting interested in this: https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/helite-turtle-airbag-vest The manufacturer has a thought-provoking and fairly interesting set of user testimonials here: https://www.helitemoto.com/testimonials/

Last Post By: OddDuck Today, 19:35 Go to last post
    rustys

SHINY SIDE UP - Wellington 17th February

Thread Starter: rustys

I am organising a large "Motorcycle Racing" Promotional Stand on behalf of the "Victoria Motor Cycle Club", for the Wellington region "Shiny Side Up" event to be held on the 17th Feb at Southwards Museum Otaihanga Paraparaumu. Wondering if there was any interest out there from anyone around these...

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 23:34 Go to last post
    tigertim20

New Leather jacket, brands?

Thread Starter: tigertim20

Ive realised I really need to replace the leather jacket that Ive had for about 7.5 years. It was a Qmoto jacket, which, overall, was OK. comfortable, more or less did its job, and was reasonably priced. Downsides were things like poor single lines of stitching that started giving way a year...

Last Post By: AllanB Today, 16:08 Go to last post