• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: lucf Yesterday, 23:39 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 20:37 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Yesterday, 23:38 Go to last post
    NordieBoy

Tales from the Emporium

Thread Starter: NordieBoy

Hello, my name is NordieBoy and I've just bought a DR650. Be gentle with me. :scooter:

Last Post By: FJRider Yesterday, 21:40 Go to last post
    ellipsis

CAMS Racing

Thread Starter: ellipsis

..if you have not checked out our racing calendar for the 11/12 season on our site www.cams-racing.org.nz this is what we have Sept 3rd Levels Club Day All CAMS classes..F4...Streetstock...Moderns Sept 10th Levels BROOKLANDS CHALLENGE CAMS members/class only Dec 10th ...

Last Post By: Grumph Yesterday, 20:44 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2018

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Might as well start on next years MotoGP. Entry list as at 10th November 2017 http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2017/11/08/2018-motogp-provisional-entry-list/245319 <table><tr><th>#</th><th>RIDER</th><th>NATIONALITY</th><th>TEAM</th><th>MACHINE</th></tr><tr><td>4</td><td>ANDREA...

Last Post By: Autech Yesterday, 18:03 Go to last post
    discotex

Bridgestone S21 Launch

Thread Starter: discotex

http://www.mcnews.com.au/bridgestone-battlax-s21-tyre-launch/ I put on a set of these for the two dayer MotoTT at Taupo. Very impressed compared to the Pilot Power 3 I was on before. Haven't tried the S20 so can't compare. These would be the most precise tyres I've ridden. I'd think where I...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 20:31 Go to last post
    Intruder VS

GSX1100EF advice

Thread Starter: Intruder VS

Hi guys just looking for a little advise (loaded question on here) anyway I’ve come across a pretty original 84/85 GSX1100EF the one with full fairing, correct me if wrong but this should be the 1135 engine which I’m a little keen on but before I go for it and sink a bucket load of cash restoring...

Last Post By: Dadpole Yesterday, 10:48 Go to last post
    Ole8991

19 years old german w&t

Thread Starter: Ole8991

Hey there, Im 19 years old and in Germany i am allowed to drive bikes up to 48 ps. The license is called A2. Which bikes can i drive in nz ? (I have got an international license too). Also im looking for people joining me on my tour, starting in Auckland. But before, where can i get a reliable...

Last Post By: jafagsx250 Yesterday, 08:37 Go to last post
    actungbaby

putting rego on hold i just dont get it.

Thread Starter: actungbaby

Hi i brought a Honda forza scotter . its down south so i cant ride it to the 21st feb. I redone the rego for just a month takes it to feb 7th. I looked into putting it on hold but min it says is 3 months . then talks about fees ya yada . and am getting headache already . am on very...

Last Post By: Waihou Thumper Yesterday, 20:35 Go to last post