• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: jasonu Yesterday, 13:14 Go to last post
    Voltaire

Classics on Trade Me

Thread Starter: Voltaire

30's meets modern BMW http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=950908075 Nice Monza http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=948469965

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 19:57 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MotoGP 2019

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

Last Post By: steveyb Yesterday, 15:04 Go to last post
    caseye

Africa Twin 2016 DCT

Thread Starter: caseye

OK, KBérs, I'm seriously looking at one of these,ridden a lot of bikes these last couple of years, only the Scout and this have come close. First up, does anyone have experience of this particular motorcycle, good, bad, the ugly. It's done less than 10 K had 1 owner and rides awesome....

Last Post By: Laava Yesterday, 21:36 Go to last post
    Temporary-Kiwi

kelford cams- gsxr1000 speedway camgrind- ? anyone used it ?

Thread Starter: Temporary-Kiwi

Hi, I'm getting kelford to put this grind on some cams I'm putting in my gsx-s1000, I know they have been used plenty in speedway sidebars, anyone else had experience with them ? I asked them for recommendations for a fast road grind, I.e a wide power and with plenty of torque, that is what they...

Last Post By: AllanB Yesterday, 19:59 Go to last post
    Euro2018

Check a bike in Whanganui for me please ?

Thread Starter: Euro2018

I'm looking at buying a Honda ST1100 in Whanganui, 4 hours from me. Is there someone here who would be interested in taking a look at it for me please ? I've seen photos and spoken with the seller, really all I need now is someone to ride it and make sure it's not stuffed and inspect the swing...

Last Post By: GazzaH Yesterday, 18:17 Go to last post
    Temporary-Kiwi

high flow sv1000s exhaust headers

Thread Starter: Temporary-Kiwi

Hi, so my brother has talked me into making him a new exhaust for his sv1000s, I did some calculations and decided on basicly the same size as std diameter, but in a slight tapered style, which ive found gives increased acceleration thru boosting the torque curve, which is what he's asked for,...

Last Post By: Temporary-Kiwi Yesterday, 11:13 Go to last post
    Glen1

Which bike do i buy

Thread Starter: Glen1

Hi, I am a first time biker in NZ. I want to buy a bike to travel to work from Albany to Henderson for now. On my current budget I am thinking between Aprilla 150 and Honda Shadow 150. I am 49 but my 14 year old son wants me to pick the Aprilla ( you can guess why). Please let me know which is...

Last Post By: Madness Yesterday, 17:36 Go to last post
  • POTW Winner

Congratulations to IanGt750
    Winner of Picture Of The Week
    IMG 20180827 1400455 Speedies are just not built for luggage. Gotta put the Mrs waterproofs somewhere handy now in UK :-(
    IMG 20180827 1400455 Speedies are just not built for luggage. Gotta put the Mrs waterproofs somewhere handy now in UK :-(
    Vote for next weeks winner
    Winner thread
  • Todays Events

No events scheduled in
    the next days.

Upcoming Events

• Poll Widget