• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 19:09 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: Autech Today, 06:03 Go to last post
    dangerous

older riders surviving badly

Thread Starter: dangerous

... this has been on my mind a bit of late, more so the last week with the 2nd funeral of a friend on Saturday, earlier in the year was a very dear friend at 49yrs old, hers was avery freak acco... last week a van turned in front of a friend... 48yrs... Now Im 50 and I know I have passed my "best...

Last Post By: SPman Yesterday, 15:59 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Psychology of road safety

Thread Starter: rastuscat

For those who have too much time on their hands. Interesting thoughts on road safety. And the arguments as to why driver education isn't the golden egg it's made out to be. Pete

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 20:31 Go to last post
  • Club Events

by Published on 15th January 2010 16:17  Number of Views: 13922 
    1. Categories:
    2. Race Events,
    3. Club Events

Ok guys and gals, it's time again to crown the new King of the Cliff Hanger, that is unless Drew Mair can retain his 2009 title !!

Where: Te Wharau Road, Gladstone, East of Carterton.

When: Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st March 2010.

Entry forms and more information available at www.cliffhanger.org.nz (please be patient as the website is being updated over the next few days)

Pre entering is advised for the hillclimb, as entries will be limited.

There is also a rally being held adjacent to the hill climb pit area.

Costs: $25 if before 10 March 2010, or $30 late entry.
    Meals: Roast dinner $14.00 (pre booked before 10 March only)
    Breakfast $7.00

Other food (BBQ) and beverages (incl alcohol) available for sale at good rates. Free coffee.

For more info - contact: Graeme
    Phone: 04 5654445 or 0274489106
    E-mail: cliffhangerrally@vodafone.co.nz for enquiries and entry forms

Entry forms will also be up on the website in the next few days.

There will be a live band - "Noise Control".

Feel free to ask me anything about the hill climb, but refer to Graeme for the rally please.

And if anyone is willing to assist with marshalling, please let me know.
    by Published on 30th May 2009 09:58
    1. Categories:
    2. Club Events

B.E.A.Rs Social group Welly

Ok, for all of you interested please come along if you can....

LAST MEETING..WEDNESDAY 07 OCTOBER

They are more than happy for us to bring our bikes into the complex (Parrot and Jigger is the building at the back nearest the rail lines)

This is an informal get-together (its BEARs afterall) to discuss options for a rides/events and any other gos that you wish to share over a beer.

Remember....'ANY' bike is welcome.

NEXT GROUP RIDE, .... TO BE CONFIRMED!. .... watch this space!!http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...post1129235069

See you there!
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  • Todays Events

No events scheduled in
    the next days.

Upcoming Events

• Poll Widget