• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 05:28 Go to last post
    Fast Eddie

Sidecar Racing

Thread Starter: Fast Eddie

Thought I'd start a thread for the sidecar scene - mainly in the South Island since thats where I am (and the North Islanders seem to have a few more people in it) But anyones included of course! We race whenever the bikes do if you haven't seen us or haven't come out to the track for a watch or...

Last Post By: old slider Yesterday, 22:42 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Yesterday, 23:57 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 11:19 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: Honest Andy Yesterday, 11:29 Go to last post
    pete-blen

Canterbury Trail Rides?

Thread Starter: pete-blen

Anyone thinking of doing the Lees Valley / Glenburn ride on the 1st.. I'm hopeing to make it.... http://www.myrides.co.nz/trail-rides-xidc53532.html

Last Post By: flashg Yesterday, 18:00 Go to last post
    Underground

Africa Twin owners and wannabes thread

Thread Starter: Underground

Just thought I'd start a thread for Africa Twin owners to discuss the awesomeness of our machinery and help each other with our (minor) problems. There must be more than the 3 owners I know of using this site and I've bumped into at least 3 keen wanabe's ,so make yourselves known .

Last Post By: JATZ Yesterday, 16:16 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

2017 NZSBK Superbike Championship - on hold

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Facebook official https://www.facebook.com/motorcyclingnz/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf So it looks like Sloan hasn't won it yet.

Last Post By: jellywrestler Today, 08:22 Go to last post
    pritch

Wsbk 2017

Thread Starter: pritch

Seasons greetings to y'all. There are new rules for allocating grid positions in Race 2. The podium finishers in Race 1 go back to row 3, in reverse order, and it gets even stranger from there. Crash.net have an explanation here: ...

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 21:55 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Go Pros create unsafe riders

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Had a guy on a course today wearing his Go Pro on his helmet. He tells me he has been cut off 3 times this week, and he's sick of it, so he's got a Go Pro. Like, that'll make a difference. Out on the course today a guy U-turned across our path. Our man could have backed off and avoided it by...

Last Post By: Scubbo Today, 07:17 Go to last post