• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: HenryDorsetCase Today, 10:51 Go to last post
    Sis

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

Last Post By: nzspokes Yesterday, 17:11 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MotoGP 2019

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 21:39 Go to last post
    caseye

Africa Twin 2016 DCT

Thread Starter: caseye

OK, KBérs, I'm seriously looking at one of these,ridden a lot of bikes these last couple of years, only the Scout and this have come close. First up, does anyone have experience of this particular motorcycle, good, bad, the ugly. It's done less than 10 K had 1 owner and rides awesome....

Last Post By: AllanB Yesterday, 21:17 Go to last post
    SaferRides

You Shop delivery times

Thread Starter: SaferRides

I've always used the economy option from the US, which usually takes just over a week to Auckland. How much quicker is standard delivery?

Last Post By: MarkH Yesterday, 17:43 Go to last post
    scracha

2019 Cliffhanger Hill Climb (road)

Thread Starter: scracha

23 & 24th March Cliffhanger Road Hill Climb All motorcycles and sidecars welcome. Free spectating and camping. Competitors: Saturday $100, Sunday $125 or $175 both days (entries after 1st Feb are priced higher) More details here:-...

Last Post By: Temporary-Kiwi Yesterday, 22:28 Go to last post
    Tofu

1981 Suzuki 550 Katana

Thread Starter: Tofu

I have a gs550M Katana that could do with a freshen up, new cam chain and seals etc. I have asked a couple of bike shops for estimates and most suggest I throw it on the junk pile and buy something new. Whats your guys views on this? It is a runner and gets wofs fine, just needs a good tidy...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 18:22 Go to last post
    h0dgep0dge

'87 GN250 with engine clicking & ticking?

Thread Starter: h0dgep0dge

I recently bought an older nth hand Suzuki GN250, and at time of purchase everything seemed fine. The first thing I noticed was the noise coming from the engine. A strange clicking, tapping, or ticking noise. After some research I'd learned that this could be valve noise, requiring a valve...

Last Post By: Jrom Yesterday, 21:24 Go to last post
    Temporary-Kiwi

high flow sv1000s exhaust headers

Thread Starter: Temporary-Kiwi

Hi, so my brother has talked me into making him a new exhaust for his sv1000s, I did some calculations and decided on basicly the same size as std diameter, but in a slight tapered style, which ive found gives increased acceleration thru boosting the torque curve, which is what he's asked for,...

Last Post By: Temporary-Kiwi Yesterday, 22:05 Go to last post
    bennz

Opinion wanted on new Ducati 659

Thread Starter: bennz

Hi all, Did a test ride on the new ducati 659 which is based on 787. It seems pretty nimble and similar to my SV650. Just want to have some of owners opinion on the bike and see what’s their view of it after the ownership period ? Deciding between new Street triple 660 and 659, I had had...

Last Post By: AllanB Yesterday, 21:06 Go to last post
  • POTW Winner

Congratulations to IanGt750
    Winner of Picture Of The Week
    IMG 20180827 1400455 Speedies are just not built for luggage. Gotta put the Mrs waterproofs somewhere handy now in UK :-(
    IMG 20180827 1400455 Speedies are just not built for luggage. Gotta put the Mrs waterproofs somewhere handy now in UK :-(
    Vote for next weeks winner
    Winner thread
  • Todays Events

No events scheduled in
    the next days.

Upcoming Events

• Poll Widget