• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: wax Today, 22:47 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: AllanB Today, 23:09 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2018

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Might as well start on next years MotoGP. Entry list as at 10th November 2017 http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2017/11/08/2018-motogp-provisional-entry-list/245319 <table><tr><th>#</th><th>RIDER</th><th>NATIONALITY</th><th>TEAM</th><th>MACHINE</th></tr><tr><td>4</td><td>ANDREA...

Last Post By: ecko_nzed Today, 19:31 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: eldog Today, 20:33 Go to last post
    KoroJ

1KC - 1,000km Cruise

Thread Starter: KoroJ

This event is coming to you from The NZ Distance Riders and is a rebranded and expanded event from what was the C1KC (Capital 1,000Km Cruise). We have a website here: http://www.distanceriders.org.nz/ and Facebook page: NZ Distance Riders. We are now introducing a northern event out of Hamilton...

Last Post By: insomnia01 Today, 11:26 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Engagement With Motorcyclists

Thread Starter: rastuscat

If I wanted to engage with motorcyclists, where would I start? On here? Motorcycle shops? Clubs? Facebook? The subject would be our safety on the road. Not a sexy subject, and one which isn't sold easily. Nobody thinks it'll happen to them. The crash. So nobody sees the need to change to...

Last Post By: Berries Today, 17:08 Go to last post
    SaferRides

Overtaking another bike

Thread Starter: SaferRides

I'm riding back from Port Waikato and catch up to another bike where there is a series of corners before the bridge. The rider makes no effort to let me pass and keeps riding maybe 1-2 metres to the left of the centreline. So was he not checking his mirrors, or just couldn't make the effort to...

Last Post By: Berries Today, 14:24 Go to last post
    oneblackflag

The WR250 Thread

Thread Starter: oneblackflag

Hi, I'm looking into getting my 1st 'proper' dirt bike since my KDX80 as a kid. Have been having a bit of fun on the old mans DRZ250 lately and its been bringing a smile to my face. I really would like something dual purpose and road legal. Some fun in the dirt and short rides on the road...

Last Post By: Transalper Today, 19:58 Go to last post
    dangerous

Christchurch has a new bike dealership

Thread Starter: dangerous

Well, yet again big changes... just after we get used to Avon City Ford being a Suzuki dealer, I find out there is about to be a bloody big new HONDA dealer. They will be selling all things Honda from a lawn mower to a 4x4 and CBR1000, and Casbolts will remain with Honda too, LOL good luck...

Last Post By: far queue Today, 21:52 Go to last post
    Murray

ACC - Born Again Riders Cassina Free

Thread Starter: Murray

OK ACC have increased registration to a super ridiculous amount Couple of points I recently have had on my mind We now (me and wifey) pretty much register our bikes for 6 months of the year - Oct to March. Going back on the bike in October are we Born again Riders because I sure as hell...

Last Post By: samgab Today, 14:57 Go to last post