• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: wobbly Today, 11:10 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: eldog Today, 09:18 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: katinas Today, 08:59 Go to last post
    lanci

Well bikers are screwed - ACC levy

Thread Starter: lanci

For me it's up from $250 odd to $750 odd... Fuck me that's quite a rise!

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 05:48 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 20:49 Go to last post
    rastuscat

ACC Cashback.

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Keep an eye on the media on Monday 1 July, at 10 a.m. There's a media release coming.

Last Post By: RDJ Today, 09:21 Go to last post
    Moi

It's official - Wellington bikers are ignored...

Thread Starter: Moi

WCC officially ignores the Capital's bikers - council says it won't back the "inherently dangerous" mode of transport. https://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/95641994/motorcyclists-largely-ignored-when-it-comes-to-wellingtons-future-transport-plans

Last Post By: RDJ Yesterday, 17:48 Go to last post
    Modestep15

Get a mt-07 LA now or wait

Thread Starter: Modestep15

Hey guys, Im currently on my restricted and looking to get an mt07 next year on my full. I currently have a 1990 cbr 250rr, and am wanting an mt07 quite badly. I have about 9 months until I can sit my full, I know Im being very impatient but I was wondering if it is a good idea to get a lams mt07...

Last Post By: insomnia01 Today, 07:43 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Cleaning tar off?

Thread Starter: OddDuck

As per the title... hot summer, cheap roading, keep coming back with bike lightly sprayed in road tar. It's getting annoying. People's thoughts / experiences / recommendations for quickly and safely getting the tar off again?

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 18:57 Go to last post
    Blackbird

18 months of owning a KTM Duke 790

Thread Starter: Blackbird

I've had my KTM Duke 790 for 18 months now. KTM's and other European bikes in particular have a somewhat variable reputation with respect to reliability and servicing costs, sometimes deserved, sometimes not. What we end up buying is a highly personal thing depending on what we look for in a bike....

Last Post By: Moi Today, 11:00 Go to last post