• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: oldjohnno Today, 11:08 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: Laava Today, 15:20 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: eldog Yesterday, 17:33 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: ken seeber Today, 11:07 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: Kitty Today, 09:46 Go to last post
    oneblackflag

The WR250 Thread

Thread Starter: oneblackflag

Hi, I'm looking into getting my 1st 'proper' dirt bike since my KDX80 as a kid. Have been having a bit of fun on the old mans DRZ250 lately and its been bringing a smile to my face. I really would like something dual purpose and road legal. Some fun in the dirt and short rides on the road...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 21:13 Go to last post
    Spazman727

Non-leather boots?

Thread Starter: Spazman727

I know you will all laugh at me and ridicule me, but I am vegetarian and am opposed to using leather. I was wondering if anybody knows of any motorcycle boots and/or gloves that arn't made of leather? It's easy enough to get non-leather pants and jackets but I havnt been able to find reasonably...

Last Post By: miz Yesterday, 17:54 Go to last post
    dangerous

case of the missing impeller 89KDX200

Thread Starter: dangerous

Well... after noticing water in the box oil I figered Id beter replace a simple seal WRONG... well... latest up date is when I removed the water pump cover the impeller was gone... just a plastic washer fell out... looks like it has 100% dissolved... WTF? so... I am after help in removing the...

Last Post By: scott411 Today, 05:59 Go to last post
    oldguy

Stolen Motorcycles

Thread Starter: oldguy

Sorry Delete if not allowed, With the theft of a lot of Dirt bikes, over the last year, and not many being recovered, just wondering what is going on, when you see large groups riding dirtbikes on the streets, no helmets, no regard for road rules. Most of the bikes are probably stole, give some the...

Last Post By: oldguy Yesterday, 22:31 Go to last post
    fattofame

Looking to get a bike and I am beginer :)

Thread Starter: fattofame

Hey Guys, I thought this website was dead based on me browsing it over the last couple of days on another sections of the forums but to my surprise some sections are still active like this one :) My question is if anyone can assist I am looking to buy a bike to learn on and want...

Last Post By: OddDuck Today, 10:58 Go to last post