• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: teriks Today, 05:08 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Flettner Today, 07:16 Go to last post
    junkmanjoe

NZ-wide pass the tag

Thread Starter: junkmanjoe

:scooter:......nz Wide Pass The Tag.....:scooter: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :scooter:....................the challenge......................:scooter: the first rider must be from Invercargill or close. The first picture is to be of...

Last Post By: _Shrek_ Yesterday, 18:24 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2018

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Might as well start on next years MotoGP. Entry list as at 10th November 2017 http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2017/11/08/2018-motogp-provisional-entry-list/245319 <table><tr><th>#</th><th>RIDER</th><th>NATIONALITY</th><th>TEAM</th><th>MACHINE</th></tr><tr><td>4</td><td>ANDREA...

Last Post By: carbonhed Today, 07:00 Go to last post
    Mr. Peanut

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Buells.

Thread Starter: Mr. Peanut

The design is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the torque will go over a typical squid's head. There's also Eric's holistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his motorcycle creations his personal philosophy draws heavily from the minimalism of Marcus...

Last Post By: Navy Boy Yesterday, 20:30 Go to last post
    HEsch

Got my Full

Thread Starter: HEsch

Paid my money and had my mugshot taken today and am the proud owner of my Class 6 Full. Been a long wait... Sat the CBTA test waaaaaay back in December, as I had to wait for 12 months to tick over since getting my Restricted. Then had to remember to take my certificate with me (forgot to find it...

Last Post By: neil. Yesterday, 10:10 Go to last post
    toycollector10

As seen at Ruapuna today. Un-enhanced photographs.

Thread Starter: toycollector10

Click on the opened picture to go full screen/full size image. This is what a supercharger does to your pipes. Gorgeous!

Last Post By: Grumph Yesterday, 19:17 Go to last post
    billybob

What leather jacket?

Thread Starter: billybob

Hi everyone! First post on the site:wings:!! Im currently looking to buy a leather riding jacket and I dont have too much $$ to spend. Im tossing up between Cnell's jackets...

Last Post By: SaferRides Yesterday, 08:48 Go to last post
    Laava

Moto Guzzi v85 Adventure bike

Thread Starter: Laava

https://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/new-bikes/moto-guzzi-v85/ Looks the biz, not overly powerful but that is not everything...

Last Post By: FlangMasterJ Yesterday, 11:53 Go to last post
    Laava

Monster S4R front master cyl seal kit

Thread Starter: Laava

As above, if there is anyone who is aware of what is required to conjure something up for this, please advise. I havejust about given up looking. Seems my best option will be to dismantle and try to get the individual selas or as close to...or just buy a new m/cyl... Fuckin' ducati's and brembo!...

Last Post By: Drew Yesterday, 19:29 Go to last post