• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: wobbly Today, 09:54 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2018

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Might as well start on next years MotoGP. Entry list as at 10th November 2017 http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2017/11/08/2018-motogp-provisional-entry-list/245319 <table><tr><th>#</th><th>RIDER</th><th>NATIONALITY</th><th>TEAM</th><th>MACHINE</th></tr><tr><td>4</td><td>ANDREA...

Last Post By: Dadpole Today, 13:36 Go to last post
    MD

Road toll - Police stupid obsession blaming speed

Thread Starter: MD

Watched the TV News tonight and yet again all the Police can say is we are speeding and we need to lower the speed limits. After decades of rolling out that same lame excuse. When, when, when, will they open their minds to the fact that, just maybe, other factors are behind why their decades of...

Last Post By: Daffyd Today, 16:27 Go to last post
    Dadpole

MotoGP $100 Betting Challenge 2018

Thread Starter: Dadpole

$100 betting challenge. Who is in for this year? Same format as last year with the prize of a digital choccy fish emailed to the most clued up or luck punter. (Looking at you Crasher)

Last Post By: Dadpole Yesterday, 18:04 Go to last post
    layton

Gs750

Thread Starter: layton

Hey guys, My current ride is a aprilia rsvr but I'm working on a new toy so i thought I might share my project it's a 1977 gs750 motor in a 1981 gsx 750 frame I was given a rolling chassis a motor and a whole heap of stuff in boxes. I've been sitting on this for awhile because I couldnt decide...

Last Post By: layton Yesterday, 21:50 Go to last post
    Bender

Peter Ploen?

Thread Starter: Bender

I'm trying to track down Peter Ploen, champion motocross rider from the early to mid 1970s. If anyone knows where I can contact him, please PM me. Also trying to track down Ivan Miller, also an MX rider from that era. Thanks.

Last Post By: scott411 Yesterday, 17:41 Go to last post
    Jono187

Insirance

Thread Starter: Jono187

Hey new to this forum. Just wondering if anyone does insurance that covers when out on trail rides for damage etc. as only able to find fire theft and transport. Cheers

Last Post By: takitimu Today, 08:48 Go to last post
    Oldtimer

kids!

Thread Starter: Oldtimer

Hi all , new member and first post. My boys aged 9 and 11 have always wanted dirt bikes. I'm almost 50 and biked last when in my twenties. I'm pretty keen to get one myself if it takes off with the boys. Last Saturday I took the plunge and now the boys will be getting their bikes and gear this...

Last Post By: Oldtimer Today, 10:26 Go to last post