• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: 41juergen Today, 20:42 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: eldog Today, 20:17 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Flettner Today, 20:38 Go to last post
    XP@

Tyre choice for adventure riding? (Mixing road and off-road)

Thread Starter: XP@

What are your favourite on / off road tyres? Looking for the best all rounder Bridgestone trailwings: Road: Good, Gravel (Dry) Ok, Gravel (Wet) Urrrrrgh, Mud NO WAY Continental TKC80 Road Good, Gravel Good, Mud Ok

Last Post By: 10bikekid Yesterday, 21:32 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2018

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Might as well start on next years MotoGP. Entry list as at 10th November 2017 http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2017/11/08/2018-motogp-provisional-entry-list/245319 <table><tr><th>#</th><th>RIDER</th><th>NATIONALITY</th><th>TEAM</th><th>MACHINE</th></tr><tr><td>4</td><td>ANDREA...

Last Post By: Dadpole Today, 18:35 Go to last post
    Grumph

A Revival Mission...

Thread Starter: Grumph

If it's good enough for Sidecar Bob to have to revive the odd RC30 or OW01 I thought I'd better start another project.... This is my EX500 Kawasaki based F3 bike. Usually ridden by Mark Taylor, it led Nationals, should have won at least one...Should have won Wanganui (arm pump...) But did win...

Last Post By: jasonu Today, 15:12 Go to last post
    sameer

Wellington Motorcycle Service Centers

Thread Starter: sameer

Hello Riders, I am new to wellington and hence looking for pointers to service my Triumph America. I live in Lower Hutt but work in the Wellington CBD. I am looking for someone who does a decent job and does not rip off my pocket. Cheers, Sameer

Last Post By: sameer Today, 10:15 Go to last post
    Morgan

Project : French road racer in New Zealand had questions !

Thread Starter: Morgan

Hi everybody, I'm a 32 french road racer. I would like to come in New Zealand in 2019 with my family to race on the Cemetary circuit. My project is not very simple... My friend Fabrice Miguet expected to come this year, but unfortunately, he died at the Ulster GP in July. His dream was to race...

Last Post By: Morgan Today, 19:46 Go to last post
    simon791

06 GSXR 750 Battery drain & R/R

Thread Starter: simon791

Hi team, Need some assistance long story sorry! Bought myself a K6 GSXR 750 a few months back and has been a brilliant ride until the last few weeks, First off the battery ran flat after I hadn't ridden in a week so charged it up and all was fine on a 2hr ride, then I had it on charge for the...

Last Post By: simon791 Today, 06:52 Go to last post
    sameer

Parking at The Terrace (Wellington)

Thread Starter: sameer

Hello World, I'm working at The Terrace, Wellington (close to the Fujitsu building), what options do I have for a motorbike park? I can see 2, one just close to the Lambton Square (Terrace side) and One just next to 96 The Terrace, Is there any other parks available? I've seen some people...

Last Post By: sameer Today, 07:30 Go to last post