With my Full licence, comes the decision to part with this beauty.

2016 Suzuki SV650
LAMS model

The SV650 needs no introduction. One of the best bikes in its class and the most bike you can get on a Learner licence. It took me 2 minutes to decide this was the one for me... love at first rev!

This baby has the ability to get to 100 kph in 2nd gear, leaving you with 4 more to play with once you're there. She has a low centre of gravity and low and narrow seat (ideal for smaller riders). Extremely flickable in the corners so fantastic fun around the twisties as well as on a big open stretch of highway. More than enough power to get you in (and out of!) trouble. Relatively upright riding position; very easy to learn to counter steer.

This bike has got two experienced riders through to their Full licences. Never dropped, always garaged, serviced at suggested intervals (recently had 6000 km service). Full service records available. WOF and Registration both run through to 2019.

Comes fitted with L brackets and Ventura pack rack (the rack itself has never been used).

Most of the 7,000-odd kms on the clock have been on the open road - note, kms will increase as this is my daily ride. I love this bike and she is an absolute pleasure.

For those already on their Full licence, it is possible to purchase and fit a different ECU to de-restrict the LAMS settings.

Viewing and inspection welcome, test rides only with proof of licence and cash in hand. Viewing Auckland (Grey Lynn) Sun pm to Weds PM, and Hamilton (Tamahere) from Friday to Sunday about midday.