Thread: VFR750 RC36-2 + spare low k motor and spares

Bike
    A big Wheel, and a sponge bob scooter :P

VFR750 RC36-2 + spare low k motor and spares

WANTED - A GOOD OWNER!

Hi All...sadly a forced sale, unable to ride any longer due to injury

So I thought I would offer up my old girl to the KB community at what I think is a bargain price, in the hope a local KBer might want to grab her, the spares and all my bike gear etc...before I chuck it all on trade @5k no reserve

Comes with a spare low K motor with matching speedo.

Also comes with a few spares - exhausts, rear shock, chain, front cog, front tyre, front headlight, speedo

A great all-round bike, tours, scratches, cruises and is really easy on tires petrol and brake pads, and has the typical VFR reliability & sound

Shes been under a sheet at the back of the garage for over two years now (Just unable to ride safely anymore)
    Body is not going to get any better, so its best I accept the new 4 wheel version of transport and let this fantastic bike go to a new home...and hopefully a good owner.

Needs a new Battery, WOF & the rego is currently on hold.

She runs great, no noises, knocks or smoke etc, just your typical honda V4 - smooth, lots of torque and sounds bloody nice! (pipe has been...err...liberated? of some "restrictions")

Some old old bike gear is also available if wanted or requried - jackets, pants, helmets gloves etc...no use to me anymore sadly

So grab a deal on one the most awarded bikes in honda's entire range!, a true classic with a great history, in great "original*" condition and with all the nice trick bits like an original 90's Harris carbon inner guard, a fiberglass under tail tidy, an original seat cowl, heated grips, Scots oiler, front fender extender, upgraded reg/rec

....She only needs some minor work to get her back on the road, she was a daily runner when parked up.

Clip of her running - turn up for engine sound - > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mqWnlx-GqQ

*Cut her some slack!, She's 22yrs old for f..ks sake lol...its the original paint, faded & some cracks etc here & there, but she STILL pulls the bike lovers to admire and talk over her...and dat sound!! (You meet the nicest people on a honda )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0783.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	529.5 KB 
ID:	332235   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0828.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	307.6 KB 
ID:	332236   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0830.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	751.4 KB 
ID:	332237  

When Life thows me a curve
    ...I lean into it!

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Looks like a good example. Pretty rare now days, yours was probably the last one on the road I saw

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Tidy old ride that puts the newer stuff to shame! GLWS willy, bugger about the injury.
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    RD350LC
    Although I have a thing for 80's bikes , a red vfr is tempting but would have to be comfortable for the wife on the back. Your thoughts on passenger comfort??

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by ojyamaha View Post
    Although I have a thing for 80's bikes , a red vfr is tempting but would have to be comfortable for the wife on the back. Your thoughts on passenger comfort??

Hi OJ

Sports Tourer of the year 95,96,97...yup!, She can tour two up in comfort (And I have a spare 951 rear shock to go on the bike, better spring rate and more damping options)

Willy

(please note, bike has been parked up for two yrs OJ, she will need a service before use)

...I lean into it!

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    five buck and a baggie, coon.
    you know you want to.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    five buck and a baggie, coon.
    you know you want to.

Chur!...damn tempting offer lol

(hope ya been well Akzle )

...I lean into it!

Bike
    '74 MV Augusta I wish
    Blog Entries
    Got a '94 with over 170,000k on it. Very reliable and don't like riding anything else. It's them carbs and gear driven cams you know.

Bike
    RD350LC
    Quote Originally Posted by willytheekid View Post
    Hi OJ

Sports Tourer of the year 95,96,97...yup!, She can tour two up in comfort (And I have a spare 951 rear shock to go on the bike, better spring rate and more damping options)

Willy

(please note, bike has been parked up for two yrs OJ, she will need a service before use)
    Thanks Willy . How many kms on the clock??

Bike
    Trademe it is then

...been a Thrill All

(getting my New 4 wheeled transport soon...whats got 4 wheels, weighs 2.5 ton, has 7 seats and a yamaha built V8 & trans pushing it along...cos that's this cripples new road sweeper!*)

*If ya cant beat em...lol

...I lean into it!

Thread Information