Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Bloody Mad Woman (BMW) RIP

Bike
    Triumph Speed Four
    Have just caught up with this very sad news. I always respected and enjoyed BMW's posts and always thought of her as a true lady.

May you rest in peace.

Hugs for you Col my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Time to cut out the "holier/more enlightened than thou" bullshit and the "slut" comments and let people live honestly how they like providing they're not harming themselves or others in the process.

Bike
    Nada

eek

WTF!!!! Utter disbelief here!!!

Sadly only had the chance to meet her a couple of times. The last time we randomly met at the gas station in Murchison whilst on our own individual riding missions. A bloody laugh we did have!!

R.I.P

Bike
    2008 DRZ400E & 1983 CB152T
    Puts things in perspective. Very sad indeed.

Bike
    Triple Delight

Goodbye Shirl

I am sorry that Mark and I can not be with you all today, thank you for the opportunity to say a few words about my friend Shirley. I met Shirley through our membership of the kiwibiker internet forum. I have borrowed a few words from the members here today.

Shirley was a blonde tornado, one of those rare individuals who weren’t afraid to tell folks what was on her mind, yet also compassionate and generous of spirit. She was an amazing, elegant, gorgeous woman who was full of life and who also had a naughty sense of humour. She was friendly, but forthright, and she had a beautiful smile. She was the best pillion ever.

She was not a bad rider either! For me though Shirley was a loyal and staunch friend. A real mate in tough times, she truly went the extra mile for those that were close to her. Shirley looked for the best in others, and took life’s knocks with grace and an overwhelming attitude of “someone is worse off than me”. She lived her life with more serenity than most of us could ever dream about achieving in our lifetimes. I will miss her.

For Shirley – one of the most successful women I have ever called friend.

"The definition of success—
    To laugh much;
    to win respect of intelligent persons and the affections of children;
    to earn the approbation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
    to appreciate beauty;
    to find the best in others;
    to give one's self;
    to leave the world a little better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition.;
    to have played and laughed with enthusiasm, and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived--this is to have succeeded."
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    Triumph
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    I never met the lady, but I was blown away by some of her posts. Heart wrenching to say the least.

I hope you're at peace Shirley.
    She always said it as she saw it..

Ride free angel
    May the road guide you
    May your light always shine
    Be at peace
    In the place of eternal time

U4EA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bikerheavensis2.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	130623  
    <span style=font-family: Century Gothic><font size=4><font color=DarkOrchid>Live and let live</font></font></span>

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    I've been away and out of touch the last 5 days so damn sorry to hear this. That's the end of seeing you at our lunches Shirley. Say hi to my brother for me now you are up there with him. RIP girl.
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Just got in from the Brass - thought I'd check the thread to see how Shirley was getting on...to find this. Never met Shirley but felt I knew her quite well from the various threads.
    Nothing I can say that has been said better, already.
    Sorry for your loss, Col.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    2009 Yamaha XJ6S
    omg.. omg.. I'm totally stunned.. haven't been on here past few days.. & this is the first thing I see..

Shirley.. you were a special angel.. sent here to touch people's lives with your very presence.. & you did an amazing job of doing just that! was a privilege to have chatted with you & shared stories of our paths. Be at peace now chick.. you deserve it!

Deepest condolences to Shirley's family & friends
    GET ON
    SIT DOWN
    SHUT UP
    HANG ON

Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Blog Entries
    Only just found this, thats for the laughs on here shirley, you ame aross as a good sort, may you RIP

Thread Information