Page 4 of 243 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Tagorama

Bike
    2006 HD FXDC
    Blog Entries
    At less than 100ks I thought it was close in. Would have gone further afield but ran out of daylight. Does everyone want to keep it closer to home??

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-R600 K7, Suzuki RM 125
    I just think that for getting it started would be nice to keep in closer and then branch out from there once there is lots of interest have the potential to brach out further. I would love to play but I cant travel that far out after work!! But hey you made a start of it and considering no one has a clue yet its a good location!
    Gold Diggers....like hookers just smarter

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by rosie631 View Post
    At less than 100ks I thought it was close in. Would have gone further afield but ran out of daylight. Does everyone want to keep it closer to home??

75 k from chch is alright in the weekend but may be a bit far for the week.Its dark from 5 30 ish till 7 ish .....

Bike
    2006 HD FXDC
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, more of a weekend ride at this time of year. If next person brings it in closer maybe easier to grab them after work.

Bike
    '87 GSX750SF Katana, 08 Cagiva Raptor
    Quote Originally Posted by fireliv View Post
    I know where it is but at over 75 KM away I'm not game at playing that game and realisitcly wont till the weekend. Spud I am happy to tell you where it is if you want to go get it and maybe start the game a bit closer in........
    You have me wondering if Im wrong Fireliv.

Thats not cool. I was gonna head out to Cheviot tomorrow morning to have a look for it but if Im wrong I wont.

Bike
    Loud and hoony
    Quote Originally Posted by Spuds1234 View Post
    Got to know where to ride to though.
    Easy, write down a list of all appropriate churches in Canty - should be in the phone book and start at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Spuds1234 View Post
    You have me wondering if Im wrong Fireliv.

Thats not cool. I was gonna head out to Cheviot tomorrow morning to have a look for it but if Im wrong I wont.
    You almost make it sound like the ride itself would be a real chore if it wasn't the right place.
    It is preferential to refrain from the utilisation of grandiose verbiage in the circumstance that your intellectualisation can be expressed using comparatively simplistic lexicological entities. (...such as the word fuck.)

Remember your humanity, and forget the rest. - Joseph Rotblat

Bike
    Triumph Daytona 955i, 05 YZ450F
    Blog Entries
    Have to agree with BMWST.
    Even though I ride to work everyday I go to work in the dark and then come home in the dark..Farking hate winter.
    Jesus was nailed up to some wood, two thousand years later and book sales are still good

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by fireliv View Post
    I know where it is but at over 75 KM away I'm not game at playing that game and realisitcly wont till the weekend. Spud I am happy to tell you where it is if you want to go get it and maybe start the game a bit closer in........
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    75 k from chch is alright in the weekend but may be a bit far for the week.Its dark from 5 30 ish till 7 ish .....
    Quote Originally Posted by been_there View Post
    Have to agree with BMWST.
    Even though I ride to work everyday I go to work in the dark and then come home in the dark..Farking hate winter.
    The whole idea is to get out for a ride isn't it? Not just stop off on the way home from work.

The further the better, I reckon... if it has to wait for the weekend then so be it.

Sheeeez.

Bike
    Ones that do skids
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkel View Post
    You really don't get this whole game do you? It's not supposed to be a google exercise. Get on your bike and ride.
    Haha I know but when it's pitch black and you're on the dodgiest RG in the whole wide world, you really only get one shot...

Plus I have absolutely no idea where it could be. Like, it rings no bells at all. My thinking is that if I can find where it is, just going there will be more of an epic mission than I've been on before.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    The whole idea is to get out for a ride isn't it? Not just stop off on the way home from work.

The further the better, I reckon... if it has to wait for the weekend then so be it.

Sheeeez.
    rides in the cold and dark arent really fun for me ....I will go out in the cold and dark to get a tag if its can be photographed.But i wouldnt go for a ride in the dark just to see if i got the right place....sorry

Bike
    Triumph Daytona 955i, 05 YZ450F
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post

Sheeeez.
    True...But some of us have families and other stuff to do as well.
    Weekends are where I get my time.
    Not complaining just stating my insignificant facts
    Jesus was nailed up to some wood, two thousand years later and book sales are still good

Bike
    2006 HD FXDC
    Blog Entries
    Ok, time for another clue I think. Hopefully I've done this right. This should be a link to a road that's in the area where the tag pic was taken

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by rosie631 View Post
    Ok, time for another clue I think. Hopefully I've done this right. This should be a link to a road that's in the area where the tag pic was taken
    brrrr ......click.....heated grips ON

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-R600 K7, Suzuki RM 125
    If no body has it by the weekend I'll send Phoenix to get it!
    Gold Diggers....like hookers just smarter

Bike
    2004 SV650S
    Hmmmmm Mt Sommers anyone????
    102° Rx = + /_\

Thread Information