111. You may not vote on this poll
  • David Bain

56 50.45%
  • Robin Bain

44 39.64%
  • Someone else

11 9.91%
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bain, what's the answer going to be?

Bike
    '69 Lambretta & SR400
    The defence has muddied the waters considerably, but since the only other option is that the Dad did it...bollocks have they shown there's any real possibility that he did ...a chain of vague possibilities does not equate to reasonable doubt.

Anyway, why would you change your bloody (literally) socks before committing suicide?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lobster View Post
    Only a homo puts an engine back together WITHOUT making it go faster.

Bike
    Guzzi
    Apart from the experts who raised the posibility that the old man could have topped himself there is no 'forensic' evidence that he did so. Plenty the other way around.
    As for the incest excuse again this all hearsay and I thought the defence said it all when they stated that Lanet's word could not be taken as the truth.

Bain guilty as sin.

Skyryder
    Free Scott Watson.

Bike
    A slow old Bus.a.
    Blog Entries
    I think he's guilty - but I think he'll get let off.

I think that it's too hard to explain the blood found on him, on his socks. I think the cops bungled the case - but he's guilty.
    It’s diametrically opposed to the sanitised existence of the Lemmings around me in the Dilbert Cartoon hell I live in; it’s life at full volume, perfect colour with high resolution and 10,000 watts of amplification.

Bike
    2006 Yamaha FJR 1300A aka Fat Jandal

he will get off

He will get off due to reasonable doubt.

I still reckon Dad did the family and David did him... evidence probably does not support it but hey it's KB so who cares.
    Next event...

Aussie - Melbourne - Perth - Darwin - Alice - Melbourne... April-May 2011

Bike
    mutton dressed up as lamb and a 73 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by xgnr View Post
    He will get off due to reasonable doubt.

I still reckon Dad did the family and David did him... evidence probably does not support it but hey it's KB so who cares.
    Someone at work came up with the same comment,out of interest howd you come to that?
    Be the person your dog thinks you are...

Bike
    None - s'fucked
    Quote Originally Posted by 98tls View Post
    Someone at work came up with the same comment,out of interest howd you come to that?
    I read the same thing somewhere - there was evidence that was consistent with Robin going mental and topping everyone, and then David knocking off the old man.

Technically, he could be found guilty of just one, but the prosecution has tried to hard to tie them together.
    Quote Originally Posted by rachprice View Post
    Jrandom, You are such a woman hating cunt, if you weren't such a misogynist bastard you might have a better luck with women!

Bike
    Loud and hoony
    It doesn't matter - he's already spent 13 years in jail on what is, everything considered, rather ambiguous evidence.

Pretty fucked up family no matter which way you look at it. And even if he did indeed kill his family I very much doubt he could actually be considered dangerous to anyone else.
    It is preferential to refrain from the utilisation of grandiose verbiage in the circumstance that your intellectualisation can be expressed using comparatively simplistic lexicological entities. (...such as the word fuck.)

Remember your humanity, and forget the rest. - Joseph Rotblat

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Mully View Post
    I read the same thing somewhere - there was evidence that was consistent with Robin going mental and topping everyone, and then David knocking off the old man.

Technically, he could be found guilty of just one, but the prosecution has tried to hard to tie them together.
    Ok.I may have picked up what little ive heard wrong but is it true he made/mentioned in a statement his sister was gurgling/noises etc which to Joe bloggs would assume theres life but when rang 111 stated there all dead.

Bike
    07 GIXXER 75OOOHHHH

I posted something like that a while back,why couldn't the old man do it,but got caught by David,who in rage shot his old man,far fetched but hey.Depends who puts a better argument to jury really,this time the so called defence experts haven't really convinced me on what I have read or heard,be good to have been in courtroom throughout.
    Hello officer put it on my tab

Don't steal the government hates competition.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkel View Post
    It doesn't matter - he's already spent 13 years in jail on what is, everything considered, rather ambiguous evidence.

Pretty fucked up family no matter which way you look at it. And even if he did indeed kill his family I very much doubt he could actually be considered dangerous to anyone else.
    Eh?if indeed....if i say,he did then why would he not be considered dangerous to anyone else?

Bike
    02 Ducati ST4s
    The pet cat did it... he as hungry

Bike
    Yahmama

You might have read my theory here:

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...ght=david+bain

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Funny how you don't get 14 years X 5 when you kill 5 people eh?

In other countries he would have got the whole nine yards.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    If you stick him back in jail its going to cost the tax payers to keep him there. Release him and he gets a job or studies or whatever but actually contributes a lot more to society than sitting in a cell.

Who is he going to endanger if you release him? I would happily have David as my neighbour he isn't a threat to anyone.

Bike
    Yahmama
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Funny how you don't get 14 years X 5 when you kill 5 people eh?

In other countries he would have got the whole nine yards.
    What should the penalty be for tampering with evidence in order to frame someone on a multiple murder charge?

Eye for an eye? Life sentence for a life sentence?

Thread Information