Page 102 of 240 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 3595

Thread: Tag o rama!

Bike
    1990 GSX-R250
    Quote Originally Posted by stjim View Post
    sorry guys this sign has been tagged before in september last year - see pages 38 & 39 of this thread. My view is that your new tag is invalid and you need to put up another one by the looks of the weather comming for the weekend no one else will be out and about.
    Cheers
    damn it!!!!!!

Bike
    2008 Honda ST 1300
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamite9585 View Post
    damn it!!!!!!
    Stop cursing get on your bike and go find another one. I'll give you till 4.00 pm tomorrow afternoon or I might just "steal it away" from you. SO GO DO IT

4 Wheels move the body. 2 Wheels move the soul

Bike
    2008 Honda ST 1300
    Blog Entries

A Very Strange Sense of Fun

Quote Originally Posted by slofox View Post
    Huh! Pussies! Riding the storm is the bestest fun (he says as he huddles in front of the fire wrapped in a blanket...)
    Fox your sense of fun appears to be somewhat warped

4 Wheels move the body. 2 Wheels move the soul

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by STJim View Post
    Fox your sens of fun appears to be somewhat warped
    Nah not at all. If I can overcome the inertia of getting all togged up, I quite enjoy it. Once upon a time I had only a bike for transport so got used to all weather riding.

Went out this morning - not very rough really under the wet gear. Bit windy coming back from Cambridge but no where near as bad as when I went to d'Auckland earlier this year. Few bits of tree down around the countryside though...

Took some video of this morning's ride. If I can edit out something viewable I'll post it - although a first look suggests it's pretty crap footage...worthy only of the cutting room floor...

SO! Where's our new tag then?
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    1990 GSX-R250
    unlikely to meet the deadline as the girls bike got knocked over on friday night and now needs a new brake lever. can't get that untill monday (might her her side stand shortend too)

Bike
    V Rod
    Does it even really matter if its a double up???? It IS over a year old after all.
    There are two types of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data sets

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Nah not at all. If I can overcome the inertia of getting all togged up, I quite enjoy it. Once upon a time I had only a bike for transport so got used to all weather riding.

Went out this morning - not very rough really under the wet gear. Bit windy coming back from Cambridge but no where near as bad as when I went to d'Auckland earlier this year. Few bits of tree down around the countryside though...

Took some video of this morning's ride. If I can edit out something viewable I'll post it - although a first look suggests it's pretty crap footage...worthy only of the cutting room floor...

SO! Where's our new tag then?

Here's the stormy ride footage...http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...post1129864653
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    07XL650V, 89GPX250F
    We seem to have stalled.

I cannot find that tag using goggle, so if somebody could pm me the location I will take it upon myself to get this game going again...

Bike
    GL1800
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemike104 View Post
    We seem to have stalled.

I cannot find that tag using goggle, so if somebody could pm me the location I will take it upon myself to get this game going again...
    Which Tag are you Googling Mike? I found Whatawhata Quarry on Google real easy, plugged the address in to Google Maps and up she popped. Likewise with CTC ( http://www.ctcaviation.com/0204.html )

I would have had that tag and the NZ wide one by lunchtime today had my bike not started to overheat this morning on the way there.

I caught it early when I heard the fan come on a few k's from home (Going slow thru roadworks). Nursed it back to the shop who did a water pump gasket YESTERDAY. Seems they snapped the water pump shaft. None in the country, 10 days ETA, - I leave NZ for another year in Bahrain in SEVEN days, was on the way to relocate my bike to Auckland for a bike swap with a US Guy, AND my farkin car is waiting for me in AK!

All together now "Awwwwwwwww Poor Shafty"

All I can say is

FUCK
    FUCK
    FUCK

(Sorry, feels a bit better)
    "If you haven't grown up by the time you turn 50, you don't have to!"

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    OK guys n gals - just what is the status of things at the moment. Does dynamite still have the chance to set a new tag or has it reverted to the whatawhata quarry?

We need a decision to get this thing on the road again. Me, I reckon if dynamite wants to, he can set something other than the CTC sign but I suppose we need a time limit of some sort. So, dynamite, you still wanna set something new? Others? Wotcha reckon?.

Bike
    Sportster
    Blog Entries
    Personally I don't care if it has been tagged before. As long as it is a new photo, who cares?

Bike
    07XL650V, 89GPX250F
    Quote Originally Posted by wysper View Post
    Personally I don't care if it has been tagged before. As long as it is a new photo, who cares?
    Agreed, honest mistake.. I was going for the Ctc sign, and would tag that and a new one.. I kno where the quarry is... cause I taged it

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    OK then. The CTC sign is current tag.

Someone go get it and post us up a new one.

Besides, I think the current photo is of the other side of the sign anyway...

Bike
    gsf600s k2
    OK then. The CTC sign is current tag.

Someone go get it and post us up a new one.

Besides, I think the current photo is of the other side of the sign anyway...
    Your slacking slofox. Thought you would have set another 5 tags by now.

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by pc220 View Post
    Your slacking slofox. Thought you would have set another 5 tags by now.
    Just waiting to see what the status of things was...can't be having with gettin' it wrong now can we...might get the growling an' all. The hands on the hips, the tapping of the feet, the pursing of the lips...

Thread Information