Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies perspective on biker chicks!

Bike
    '92 Kawasaki ZXR250C
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerousBastard View Post
    Thats coz ur hot, and it makes bitches get all territorial, excepting the ones that wouldn't mind a bit of that as well. Ooh!

Steve
    You got a wife right? Are you a swinger?
    "Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death" - Hunter S. Thompson

Bike
    2006 Hyosung GT650R
    Quote Originally Posted by kunoichi View Post
    [...] any man daft enuf to try hit on me with his misus behind him is not worth talking to, unless his misus is interested in getting in too.
    Well you can never tell by just looking, so don't judge too quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by NDORFN View Post
    You got a wife right? Are you a swinger?
    I do what I enjoy, but I won't take things that aren't mine.

Steve
    "I am a licenced motorcycle instructor, I agree with dangerousbastard, no point in repeating what he said."
    "read what Steve says. He's right."
    "What Steve said pretty much summed it up."
    "I did axactly as you said and it worked...!!"
    "Wow, Great advise there DB."
    WTB: Hyosung bikes or going or not.

Bike
    2007 GSX1000R
    I ride with a very fast bunch of riders - and yes I occassionally get the odd glare from other women, because I am out riding with their men, and they can't keep up.

At the end of the day, I look at it as their problem not mine. I mingle, have fun and do not cross any lines.

And no, you cannot tell it is a women riding - sometimes you can pick them, but not often. Generally only when the helmet comes off......

I'm out there to ride and enjoy myself doing that. Who cares what anyone else thinks.

Bike
    Black Thunder
    Ride to enjoy yourself. Who cares what others think? Just get on the bike and ride!

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    I don't get any reaction from other women, but then I'm a pretty non threatening type of person. Just go about my business, never noticed guys hitting on me (perhaps that's cos they don't...) !

My students all think it's pretty cool though, and get plenty of calls from the boys asking if they can ride my bike. As if!!! hahahaha.
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    GSF250
    Well I only have good stories.

The (older) ladies at my mothers swimming/coffee mornings love it and think its pretty cool. The women who teaches them has since gone for her learners and I think is still in the processes of getting her first bike. (I like to think I have something to do with that).

The mother of my sons best friend has since started riding, and I gave her a helmet to help her on her way.

The guys (I dont work with any ladies) like me turning up on my bike to work

And I really dont care what anyone thinks about me (a girl) riding, my family think its cool. My kids think its awesome and I love riding and thats all that matters.
    " It appears that the website has become alive. This happens to computers and robots sometimes. Am I scared of a stupid computer? Please. The computer should be scared of me."

Bike
    SPEED TRIPLE
    I don't really give a rats arse what people think of me riding.

Have had a few older gentlemen come up to me at petrol stations and say "Good onya girlie" or they just look at me with a mixture of shock and fascination, which causes me to check that all zips and body parts are in their rightful place.
    No body move... I dropped my brain

Bike
    2006 Hyosung GT650R
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    [I] never noticed guys hitting on me (perhaps that's cos they don't...) ! My students all think it's pretty cool though, and get plenty of calls from the boys asking if they can ride my bike. As if!!! hahahaha.
    Wha? I was all the time! Didn't you notice!? LOL. Ooh, can I ride ur bike, puhleeeeeze miss?

Steve
    "I am a licenced motorcycle instructor, I agree with dangerousbastard, no point in repeating what he said."
    "read what Steve says. He's right."
    "What Steve said pretty much summed it up."
    "I did axactly as you said and it worked...!!"
    "Wow, Great advise there DB."
    WTB: Hyosung bikes or going or not.

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    I usually get smiled at, and if I'm with the hubby often the "haha you have a bigger bike than him, good for you" comments. I must look resourceful as I often get asked by little old ladies at gas stations to fill up their gas cans/cars with petrol. But at the end of the day I don't give a shit what other people think, I'm just doing my own thing and if they have a problem with it then it's their problem not mine (unless they pull in front of me or try touching my bike... then maybe I'll make it their problem too anyway!)

Bike
    02 Ducati ST4s
    Quote Originally Posted by Number One View Post
    Geez you MUST really be an old bastard
    yes he is... well hes not old but can be a right royal... well...

Oh I better go would you look at the time...

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post
    And no, you cannot tell it is a women riding - sometimes you can pick them, but not often. Generally only when the helmet comes off......

I'm out there to ride and enjoy myself doing that. Who cares what anyone else thinks.
    Hmmm, the majority of the time it IS possible to tell if it is a sheila or joker riding a bike.i
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Ninjaaaa!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirts View Post
    I don't really give a rats arse what people think of me riding.

Have had a few older gentlemen come up to me at petrol stations and say "Good onya girlie" or they just look at me with a mixture of shock and fascination, which causes me to check that all zips and body parts are in their rightful place.
    Gota say that really made me laugh!

I havent really had any big reactions towards me riding from females, a few of my mates cant wait till I get my full so I can take them out riding too but thats about it really.

Fortnightly Adventures

Quote Originally Posted by Cr1MiNaL View Post
    sigh, people with big mouths on here are always the ones with little or no skill.
    Roffle

Bike
    2008 Kawasaki ninja 250
    LOL, man do i LOVE NZ, since no ladies seem to get harassed here for riding. Looking forward to heading back to Bahrain (middle east) with my hubby and introduce him to the family, and rent out some off road bikes and go along the sand dunes. I bet $20 that there'll be an article in the news of 'first arab woman motorbike rider', and damn proud of it too! It'll probably get a mixed reaction, good thing i don't live there no more!
    Philosophy 1: Bikers are so full of shit kuz we ride for so long, our butt cheeks mould into one, leaving one exit for shit to escape!

Biker Philosophy 2 - A Manpon will do more penetration then a thumbs up. - Compliments of Dean

Bike
    02 Ducati ST4s
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Hmmm, the majority of the time it IS possible to tell if it is a sheila or joker riding a bike.i
    I reckon you can... they sit differently... and they there is the....oh never mind...

Bike
    Pillion
    Have a lot of friends and workmates given me shite over learning to ride...even riding my scooter....best support Ive had has been my best mates husband (a biker) my GF doesn't care as weve been friends for so long , hes more like a brother to me anyway...best encouragement Ive had has been from this site

Thread Information