Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies perspective on biker chicks!

Bike
    1986 Honda GB 400F
    Technically I'm not a biker chick, I only have a scooter lol!
    Reactions from my friends include concern and admiration towards getting a bike and licence

Bike
    Motorcycle Trader
    I get a few stares especially when I am on some of the bigger test bikes.
    I have also received a few side looks from other woman thinking I must be crazy to be riding such a motorbike.

Got lots of stares by men when I was out with the 09 R1 and CBR and noticed that they would only approach the male I was with to ask about the bikes. I guess it takes time for somethings to change but the world will just have to get used to it!

Bike
    Il4 and Vtwin
    I've just done over a 1000km as "Bitch on the back" It was amusing that most of the time onlookers were surprised when I climbed on the back. But only after she told me I could of course.

Bike
    04 Suzuki GSX250 "Zoe"
    I love going for rides with my wife (she's got a bright red ZZR), the double takes we get when we pull up! She seems to only get respect from other girls though, esp as her bike's looks nicer than mine!
    I figure car drivers must be Apes. All they do is sit in cages all day & grunt

Bike
    2005 Firestorm
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirts View Post
    I don't really give a rats arse what people think of me riding.

Have had a few older gentlemen come up to me at petrol stations and say "Good onya girlie" or they just look at me with a mixture of shock and fascination, which causes me to check that all zips and body parts are in their rightful place.
    I recall a ride one sunny day and quick stop off at the gas station on the way home. I think I made some comment about needing to get home to get some washing on the line...that really challenged some guy standing on the forecourt he looked at me like - you can ride but you chose to go home to hang washing...I replied with something along the lines of me bras and undies don't wash and dry themselves ya know!

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Quote Originally Posted by kunoichi View Post
    I bet $20 that there'll be an article in the news of 'first arab woman motorbike rider', and damn proud of it too!
    Hey is that legal over there and where are your pics of you in leathers?
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    And I really dont care what anyone thinks about me (a girl) riding, my family think its cool. My kids think its awesome and I love riding and thats all that matters.
    ... and we all know you look damn good doing it haha
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    07 fz6n. 07cbarrrr600
    Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    Hey is that legal over there and where are your pics of you in leathers?
    +1

pics or it didn't happen
    Quote Originally Posted by sil3nt View Post
    Fkn crack up. Most awkward interviewee ever i reckon haha.

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Yeah well I was going by the "LOL, tho i think i look damn hot in my leathers " comment and I was thinking we would get a chance to judge.
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    The Mental Gixxa Sem Fiddy
    You do have to watch the whole hair out the back of the helmet thing though. I got longish hair atm and have stated to notice ppl starting to stare when I pull up at uni and such... Hopefully they would have heard the gixxa howling as I downshifted to slow down though.

If a girl/woman has a bike thats great. Awesome when she can keep up wh the boys too. Big ups to all of yous.
    For mine is the suffering, and the power, and the glory, two wheels for ever and ever, amen.

Bike
    Motorcycle Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by doc View Post
    I've just done over a 1000km as "Bitch on the back" It was amusing that most of the time onlookers were surprised when I climbed on the back. But only after she told me I could of course.
    I had a good laugh when my boyfriend and I were gearing up, helmets and gloves on with a few spectators watching. There where surprised faces as he hopped on the back, he said he got a few 'thumbs up' as we rode off.

Bike
    1990 Honda VFR400/1979 Suzuki RM125
    Mmm yeah had a few funny looks when I picked up gatch from the train station, but I think that was mainly because he thought it would be funny to hump me when stopped at the lights, cheeky fucken shit

Bike
    Black Thunder
    Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    Hopefully they would have heard the gixxa howling as I downshifted to slow down though.
    What?! Like women don't/can't do that?

Bike
    Ninjaaaa!
    Quote Originally Posted by rachprice View Post
    Mmm yeah had a few funny looks when I picked up gatch from the train station, but I think that was mainly because he thought it would be funny to hump me when stopped at the lights, cheeky fucken shit
    hehe cant wait till I can take my guy as a pillion, I'd hope he wouldnt do that though.

Fortnightly Adventures

Quote Originally Posted by Cr1MiNaL View Post
    sigh, people with big mouths on here are always the ones with little or no skill.
    Roffle

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thani-B View Post
    hehe cant wait till I can take my guy as a pillion, I'd hope he wouldnt do that though.
    I rode mine around and around in a car park once..... never again, worst pillion ever, he tensed up so much that he kept making my bike wobble... I make it wobble enough thanks!!

Thread Information