Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies perspective on biker chicks!

Bike
    2005 Firestorm
    Blog Entries
    fucking chicks.

Personally I don't think you can assume anything about someones vigour/skill/whatever in the bedroom by the way they do anything outside of it. Seems to me that unless BOTH players are appropriately 'matched' even firecrackers won't go off.

As for what SPB said - sadlly there are some skanky bitches out there that seem to think that riding with the boys is a great way to pick up a root...even married or attached ones. Thankfully these wenches ARE in the minority and to be fair are mostly preceeded by their reputations...advice to all - LISTEN - where there is smoke there is very likely to be fire.

Bike
    2001 DUCATI 900SS
    Quote Originally Posted by Number One View Post
    fucking chicks.

Personally I don't think you can assume anything about someones vigour/skill/whatever in the bedroom by the way they do anything outside of it. Seems to me that unless BOTH players are appropriately 'matched' even firecrackers won't go off.

As for what SPB said - sadlly there are some skanky bitches out there that seem to think that riding with the boys is a great way to pick up a root...even married or attached ones. Thankfully these wenches ARE in the minority and to be fair are mostly preceeded by their reputations...advice to all - LISTEN - where there is smoke there is fire.
    I thought it was "no smoke without fire"

Bike
    2005 Firestorm
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grahameeboy View Post
    I thought it was "no smoke without fire"
    YOu say tomayta I say tomato

BTW changed it slightly to appease your morning pedantness

Bike
    2001 DUCATI 900SS
    YOu say tomayta I say tomato
    I am not a "wooden plank" you know...lemon squash your north and south out

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudes View Post
    I would think chicks who ride bikes would be better in bed than your average "ewww I don't like getting dirty, I might break a finger nail or mess up my hair" type of chick who stays indoors and doesn't know how to change a flat tyre. I read that the way to tell if a chick is good in bed is to watch her eat. If she eats heartily and enjoys her food it is usually a sign of how she is in the sack, as opposed to one that picks and nibbles at her food or goes off to the loo to stick her fingers down her throat afterwards. But then again, what would I know about fucking chicks.
    The saying: "A lady in the kitchen, and a whore in the bedroom" has served me well

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SixPackBack View Post
    .....................Vast experience.
    So does that mean your missus is married to a serial biker chick shagger? Eeewwww.
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    So does that mean your missus is married to a serial biker chick shagger? Eeewwww.
    Nope. It means that before I was married I found found the quiet types far more 'fun' behind closed doors.

Bike
    Suzuki RG400 Yamaha ST125 Yamaha TDR250
    Blog Entries
    i think girls that ride are great,most of my girlfriends(except the current one LOL)have been "biker chicks"

it is more than the fact they ride,its also to do with their attitude to life and willingness to give things a go.

plus its awesome to go for a ride together,its almost as good as sex.....but we can always do that first anyway!
    "more than two strokes is masturbation"
    www.motoparts-online.com

Bike
    FZR 400
    Thankfully these wenches ARE in the minority
    Bugger! you mean I got a bike for nothing?
    Quote Originally Posted by carbonhed View Post
    Some Kiwibiker threads contain such a wealth of fuckwittery that they should in some way be permanently removed from the digital domain, carved onto stone tablets and then launched into space to scare the living shit out of any hostile alien species that may be lurking nearby

Bike
    2006 Hyosung GT650R
    sadlly there are some skanky bitches out there that seem to think that riding with the boys is a great way to pick up a root...
    WOT? Where?

advice to all - LISTEN - where there is smoke there is very likely to be fire.
    Sweet! That is good advice! Thank you!

Steve
    "I am a licenced motorcycle instructor, I agree with dangerousbastard, no point in repeating what he said."
    "read what Steve says. He's right."
    "What Steve said pretty much summed it up."
    "I did axactly as you said and it worked...!!"
    "Wow, Great advise there DB."
    WTB: Hyosung bikes or going or not.

Bike
    '09 DR-Z400SM; '89 VFR400R, '78 RD350E
    Quote Originally Posted by kunoichi View Post
    ROFL, i got more luck getting my dead great grandmama on the back of my bike than my bf. He's been a pillion bitch thru all his childhood and got his first bike 6mnths ago and won't hear of the idea (instead i gota pick him up in the damn cage! )
    Bullshit. He wrote his own bike off, whereas you're still riding happily. Tell him either he can get on the back of YOUR little green ninja-ette, or walk.

And look on the bright side - if he gets bored, he might turbo your bike with some green LEDs while he's at it.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash View Post
    I'm off to shoot a dairy owner and steal a hundred bucks from his till, if he dies, it's the dumb curries fault for not wearing a bullet proof vest.
    Quote Originally Posted by maddad View Post
    New Zealand, where cows are happy, men are men, sheep are nervous and horses are fast because they heard about the sheep.

Bike
    aprilia rsv4
    Biker chicks??........they make my [non riding] missus nervous. The threat of leaving her for a hot bitch on a 1098 is no joke and an ever present [if highly unlikely] threat.
    I question if most biker chicks would be a great shag tho'?....lets face it most seem to possess a surplus of testosterone.......so yeah in summing they are hot on the road but duds in bed
    Surely woman made 'nervous' by single biker chicks should only be worrying about the question of their own insecurities????

as for the rest of your post.......LOL! Perhaps there is a lack of testosterone in your department that would cause for such a comment??

Bike
    2006 Hyosung GT650R
    Quote Originally Posted by flame View Post
    Surely woman made 'nervous' by single biker chicks should only be worrying about the question of their own insecurities????
    Yeah, but you can tell some people, and some people you can't. In fact, I reckon the whole jellybag/sex thing is all driven by insecurity. Folks should just get over it. Boo fucken hoo.

as for the rest of your post.......LOL! Perhaps there is a lack of testosterone in your department that would cause for such a comment??
    Such great insight from you today! You aren't old though?

Steve
    "I am a licenced motorcycle instructor, I agree with dangerousbastard, no point in repeating what he said."
    "read what Steve says. He's right."
    "What Steve said pretty much summed it up."
    "I did axactly as you said and it worked...!!"
    "Wow, Great advise there DB."
    WTB: Hyosung bikes or going or not.

Bike

Hahaha........you own a Ducati donchya sweetheart?

Bike
    aprilia rsv4
    Hahaha........you own a Ducati donchya sweetheart?
    And you know you'd like to

Thread Information