Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Ladies perspective on biker chicks!

Bike
    2005 Firestorm
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin View Post
    Shaggpile.

What is this group riding you all speak of. Been so long I forgot how to even swing a leg over.
    Stop it you filthy bitch us girls are being serious now

Today I did something I've never done....I was driving home in the cage attired in my office clobber and I saw up ahead a stranded motorcyclist and I stopped 'to help' laughing inside that I was probably wasn't going to end up being much help but still I had a phone and a clever and resourceful husband within 10 mins drive so I thought at least bloody try now that you've stopped

A ZZR riding chick complete with L plate so at this point I felt a little more relaxed that I wouldn't just be 'wasting both of our time' !

Gas all good, flipped on a bit late - been there Naughty battery combined meant this lassy needed a crash start and I suck at them! My heart sinks a little when the SV needs a crash start. I'm short and it's tall and wide enough to be cumbersome to me so bugger me was I wrapped when the beautiful wee thing rrrrrrd into life making me feel like the big hero (while laughing at myself inside) as I had been able to actually help someone out.
    I
    Me FFS a girl who knows not much really - so anyway ladies if you can pull over to help and are confident at a few basic things perhaps at least be sure to pull over for the girls I will be

Bike
    zephyr kawazaki 1998
    Well even in France (and I think everywhere) it is difficult to be a girl with the bike and not only the pillion (although I did appreciate my time as one also).
    Especially when the girl is not of the huge kind of girl but quite feminine.
    And I always enjoy it A LOT when bikers and their girlfriend see me, and check who can be this dwarf on a bike.
    And then I put off my helmet, get off and actually move the bike...
    You see, I am only 4feet 11 so sometimes I am bad eough to really face the boys and check my bikes and do my maintenance whichn nowadays, most men can't do anymore....
    This makes me laucgh, I am naughty !!
    By the way, I am french and I did introduce myself in the newbie thread so if you want to know more...

Bike
    2006 Hyosung GT650R
    Marigami, you should see my daughter on her big bike - she looks like a little doll. hehe, but I think she might be taller than you even!

Steve
    "I am a licenced motorcycle instructor, I agree with dangerousbastard, no point in repeating what he said."
    "read what Steve says. He's right."
    "What Steve said pretty much summed it up."
    "I did axactly as you said and it worked...!!"
    "Wow, Great advise there DB."
    WTB: Hyosung bikes or going or not.

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Piggy View Post
    Or that we're carpet munching dykes.
    Some are.......

Quote Originally Posted by BiK3RChiK View Post
    Well that sounds like common-sense riding to me. I've ridden both styles of group rides, and I absolutely loathe the charge at the corner and brake hard style of riding...

I'm thinking of upgrading to a Hyosung GT650 Comet. I've currently got a GT250R and quite like it, but my daughter recently got the 250 Comet and I have taken it for a couple of blats and found it to be quite nutty to ride.
    I'm with you too re the fast into the corner stuff, I try to have my speed down to what I know I can take the corner at without needing to change my knickers at the end of the ride. (Yes, have ended up on the far side of a corner once in Hunua EEEK, and crossed the centre line a couple of times. Not like it at all!)

Alex's bike was really comfy to sit on, even for a shorty like me, and reckon it would be a nice ride. Is the 650 about the same size as her 250?

Quote Originally Posted by Number One View Post
    Stop it you filthy bitch us girls are being serious now

Today I did something I've never done....I was driving home in the cage attired in my office clobber and I saw up ahead a stranded motorcyclist and I stopped 'to help' laughing inside that I was probably wasn't going to end up being much help but still I had a phone and a clever and resourceful husband within 10 mins drive so I thought at least bloody try now that you've stopped

A ZZR riding chick complete with L plate so at this point I felt a little more relaxed that I wouldn't just be 'wasting both of our time' !

Gas all good, flipped on a bit late - been there Naughty battery combined meant this lassy needed a crash start and I suck at them! My heart sinks a little when the SV needs a crash start. I'm short and it's tall and wide enough to be cumbersome to me so bugger me was I wrapped when the beautiful wee thing rrrrrrd into life making me feel like the big hero (while laughing at myself inside) as I had been able to actually help someone out.
    I
    Me FFS a girl who knows not much really - so anyway ladies if you can pull over to help and are confident at a few basic things perhaps at least be sure to pull over for the girls I will be
    Good on you!
    Quote Originally Posted by marigami View Post
    Well even in France (and I think everywhere) it is difficult to be a girl with the bike and not only the pillion (although I did appreciate my time as one also).
    Especially when the girl is not of the huge kind of girl but quite feminine.
    And I always enjoy it A LOT when bikers and their girlfriend see me, and check who can be this dwarf on a bike.
    And then I put off my helmet, get off and actually move the bike...
    You see, I am only 4feet 11 so sometimes I am bad eough to really face the boys and check my bikes and do my maintenance whichn nowadays, most men can't do anymore....
    This makes me laucgh, I am naughty !!
    By the way, I am french and I did introduce myself in the newbie thread so if you want to know more...
    Hi Marigami, you give me inspiration! Welcome to KB.
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerousBastard View Post
    Marigami, you should see my daughter on her big bike - she looks like a little doll. hehe, but I think she might be taller than you even!

Steve
    Yes, she is Steve. Alex is taller than me, and I'm 5'1".
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    2008, GSR600K
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    Some are.......
    Yup , in fact I bought my 1st motorbike off my flatmate who is one but not all of us.
    My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Piggy View Post
    Yup , in fact I bought my 1st motorbike off my flatmate who is one but not all of us.
    Geez the stereotypes are funny. I remember not that long ago some misguided youth made the mistake of saying that all female motorcyclists we mannish and ood. Luckily I had an opportunity to set him straight in person on that score and was good enough to apologise on here

Takes all sorts in this world, there are also the transexuals, and the gay men as well as the cutest lesbians I have ever seen that ride as well. Big, butch dykes are but a tiny little percentage of the female riding populace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    Guzzi
    Any female who has to give another the evil eye just 'coz' her old man is taking a 'biker' interest with a female rider has lost the confidence of her own femininity. It's just sad when you come down to it.

Skyryder
    Free Scott Watson.

Bike
    2006 Hyosung GT650R
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    Alex's bike was really comfy to sit on, even for a shorty like me, and reckon it would be a nice ride. Is the 650 about the same size as her 250?
    The 650 is nearly identical in size. Actually I would say the 250 Comet was probably the taller of all the Hyos.

Yes, the Comet is a really cool bike to ride. It is so comfy and has a fun feel about it that is really hard to describe. It's like a JarJar Binks bike with a fluffy bunny tail or something - It just feels cool. So much so in fact, it has me thinking seriously about whether I like my 650. We told Alex this to begin with, and she thought we were just trying to complement her bike, UNTIL she rode he mums' GT250R and hated it. heheh. Comets are awesome.

Steve
    "I am a licenced motorcycle instructor, I agree with dangerousbastard, no point in repeating what he said."

Bike
    2006 Hyosung GT650R
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyryder View Post
    Any female who has to give another the evil eye just 'coz' her old man is taking a 'biker' interest with a female rider has lost the confidence of her own femininity. It's just sad when you come down to it.
    Wait until some chick is giving YOU the evils coz she wants you out of the way so she can have your mrs..

Steve

Bike
    2008 Kawasaki ninja 250
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyryder View Post

Skyryder
    Well said!
    Philosophy 1: Bikers are so full of shit kuz we ride for so long, our butt cheeks mould into one, leaving one exit for shit to escape!

Biker Philosophy 2 - A Manpon will do more penetration then a thumbs up. - Compliments of Dean

Thread Information