Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more fun.. 2 stroke or 4 ?

Bike
    98 suzuki rg 150

more fun.. 2 stroke or 4 ?

whats more fun to ride??? 2 stroke or 4?( im bored)

i wanna see some hard core debating from ya's

go nutz!

2 strokes,without a doubt - but 4 stroke singles are fun too.
    In and out of jobs, running free
    Waging war with society

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Motu
    2 strokes,without a doubt - but 4 stroke singles are fun too.
    True but they have to be BIG 4 stroke singles... fully enjoy the insane power delivery of a 2 stroke....

Bike
    Forgot to ask road or dirt?? duznt realy matta, 2stroke road bikes are more fun also.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Well I rode my 1st GP bike the other day.... a RS125, fuk that was a thrill and a half, but a 4 stroker otherwise thanks.
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous
    Well I rode my 1st GP bike the other day.... a RS125, fuk that was a thrill and a half, but a 4 stroker otherwise thanks.
    If it was anything like the RS250 me and a mate used to have...FFFAAARRRK yes great fun...had issues with changing gears tho....upside dwn shifter, takes a few laps to get used to...

Bike
    2008 DRZ400E & 1983 CB152T
    Definately 2 stroke, road, race or dirt. Have a go on a yz80 (or other brand equivalents) and you will see what i mean. Same goes for RS125 or 250 gp bikes. So cool when that power band kicks, they pull like nothing else.

Bike
    08 ZX-6R Race Bike, FXR150
    Tough quetion... If its with small bikes, i much prefer twostrokes with their great slap in the face power band...

But when it comes to bigger bikes ill have a 4 stroke thanks... oh hang on.... IVE GOT BOTH muahahaha
    See Robert Taylor for any Ohlins requirements www.northwest.co.nz
    Thanks Colemans Suzuki
    Thanks AMCC
    I use DID Chains and Akrapovic Exhausts

Bike
    98 suzuki rg 150

yea..

yea i meant road bikes... ive only gota rg 150 but i cant get enough of ringing its neck ey.. ive gotta couple of mates with fxr' 150's and they are bored of their bikes..althogh im not suprised..the response is a bit of a yawn. even on a 250 4 stoke i dont find accelerating out of corners and from intersections half as fun as my bike.. my mate had a tzr 250 2 stroke.. shitting my pants the first go haha.. buti hadent ridden much back then

Bike
    '94 YZF750R - RESTO TIME!
    There has only ever been one bike I've ever ridden that has induced fear enough to make me get off it - a RGV250... the second powerband up top to be exact...

How anyone can endure a bike that has such a non-linear powerband is a wonder to me...
    ---Cut Here---
    '94 YZF750R - I love the smell of new tyre in the morning...
    EXUP Brotherhood

Bike
    1999 GSXR1100W, 1975 CT90
    KX80 is geat fun with road tyres on Even people with little experience like me can pull wheelies

Bike
    Ducati M750/ MotoFXR
    As soon as I experienced the power band on my first bike (RZ250) I was hooked on bikes forever. I had never experienced anything like it.. nothing...nothing...nothing...BANG!! For living with everyday it's got to be a 4 stroke tho
    My daughter telling me like it is:
    "There is an old man in your face daddy!"

Bike
    98 suzuki rg 150
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterbishi
    There has only ever been one bike I've ever ridden that has induced fear enough to make me get off it - a RGV250... the second powerband up top to be exact...

How anyone can endure a bike that has such a non-linear powerband is a wonder to me...
    haha i know what ya mean.. but once ya got used to it it wouldnt be too bad

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by R1AaronKDX
    If it was anything like the RS250 me and a mate used to have...FFFAAARRRK yes great fun...had issues with changing gears tho....upside dwn shifter, takes a few laps to get used to...
    Its K14's new toy, and we went out in the sticks with it, and yip its gear shift is arse bout... but I never cocked it up tho, I was waiting for it, ya have to hold the sucker at 10k to lunch it.... and lunch it does, frigen noisie thing tho.
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Quote Originally Posted by Two Smoker
    Tough quetion... If its with small bikes, i much prefer twostrokes with their great slap in the face power band...

But when it comes to bigger bikes ill have a 4 stroke thanks... oh hang on.... IVE GOT BOTH muahahaha
    Well you better have a go on 500cc MX bike,CR,KX...on the road if you like - these thing are so fucking over the top that even the best MX riders are faster on a 250 - no slap in the face here,you just gotta stand there and take a baseball bat full power swing on the nose.
    In and out of jobs, running free
    Waging war with society

Thread Information