Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is that all??? NANA's

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash
    Let me get this straight.

You can't handle a beer AND a skid in the truck? Obviously not at the same time, but *one beer*? And a skid?

Ah fuck it, I'll bring me own beer, a quick "wheels up" pass down the main street will suffice.
    Export will be fine thanks and bags you pour - and no spilling onto me flash axminster or I'll clock you one!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog
    Export will be fine thanks and bags you pour - and no spilling onto me flash axminster or I'll clock you one!
    heheheheeeeeehe.... ahhh hell clock em one anyway, proberly deserves it one way or the other.
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    SUZUKI TR50 STREET MAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by R1AaronKDX
    Fastest Motorcycle Wheelie over 1 km
    British daredevil Dave Rogers reached a record speed of 220.3 km/h (136.9 mph) while performing a motorcycle wheelie over a kilometre at Elvington airfield in Yorkshire, UK, on 28 October 2002. He smashed the previous record – set at the same track a year earlier – held by Christopher McInnes (UK), who reached a speed of 203.4 km/h (126.4 mph).

I was just curious what the fastest wheelie was and came accross this in the Guinness records from 2005....i have done well over 230kph on the back wheel and i know bikers that are fuckn good at wheelies. just duznt seem that hard to beat....
    I SEEN A VIDEO OF A TURBO BUSA PULLIN THEM UP AT 280 PLUS THEN HOLDING THEM TILL 340 OR SO, NOT AT BALANCE POINT JUST UNDER POWER, YIKES

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    There is a vid out there of a busa with the view thru the front screen that shows the speedo/rev dials at the bottom of the picture. The rider moves off, lifts the front wheel so's all you can see is sky (& dials). Speedo tops out at 320ish before the front drops to give you a look at the road again.
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    RSVR-BICILINDRICO
    :
    I have dun a 10.3 at the drags....and 2/3rds of that were on one wheel[/QUOTE]

Is that for real ? Only could get 10.2 out of my Stage 3 Gsxr1100 on avgas Lowered with 10 psi rear & you did 10.3 while wheelieing over half the 1/4 .
    that on your R1 ?? or a drag bike ??
    Sensei

SENSEI PERFORMANCE TUNING

" QUICKER THAN YOU SLOWER THAN ME "

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by MSTRS
    There is a vid out there of a busa with the view thru the front screen that shows the speedo/rev dials at the bottom of the picture. The rider moves off, lifts the front wheel so's all you can see is sky (& dials). Speedo tops out at 320ish before the front drops to give you a look at the road again.
    Downloaded all the bike clips off kazaalite when we got ADSL. Have them all on disc and if anyone would like a copy feel free to ask.
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Thread Information