Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More horsepower from my B-King?

Bike
    Suzuki B King

more horse power for my bking

Yeah sure the suspension will need to be set up to get the power down, and i dont see what the problem is with the bking handling seems fine to me its nevr going to be gsxr1000 track bike handling but one i dont do track days and too most roads are not good enough to go flat out round bends anyway, handling to me is fine she's a big girl and does the job quite well without to much problem, hell i had a gsx1100 and that handled like a dog in comparison, all this talk about the best suspension etc etc, yeah i agree but i am not going to use her on the track, although i do agree if i set her up right i will get better power to ground, i just want to get as much horse power i can without the supercharger and engine mods, just fuel,air , exhaust and ignition at present, i have saw the tre available but dont like the idea of losing the gear change indicator, although there is one fron the states that does the whole thing without effecting the gear indicator costs more but worth the extra i think.cheers.the bking is not everyone cup of tea but hey neither is an R1 or a Harley, each to there own, but hey still think the old saying to much is never enough is my logic.

Bike
    mutton dressed up as lamb and a 73 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeJay View Post
    friend bought a bking tre from triplezee dyno. says its the best $85 he has spent. Derestricts 5th and 6th.
    cheers
    $85 bloody hell,theres 2 types of TREs both can be made in the shed for less than $10 NZ.
    Be the person your dog thinks you are...

Bike
    76 Sporty
    Quote Originally Posted by 98tls View Post
    $85 bloody hell,theres 2 types of TREs both can be made in the shed for less than $10 NZ.
    If you think $85 NZ is steep try $110 US from Ivans. now thats bloody hell
    M looked at making one but he didnt want to cut into the wiring and hardwire the tre. Reckoned that by the time he shagged around sourcing the plugsand making the unit up, it was actually cheaper to buy one.

Bike
    07 gxsr1000
    Wet NOS system ,cams, filter,remap,

Bike
    Suzuki B King
    yeah but how and does this mess with your gear indicator

Bike
    08 B KING

B king

new to this site I have 2 B KINGS I'm in FLA getting ready to put RAMAIRBOX on B KING I made them for the HAYABUSA GSXR 1000 750 AND R1
    ALMOST DONE WITH mods to carbon RAMAIRBOX for B KING have to make air tubes hoping for 210+HP.
    trying to figure out how to post pics of RAMAIRBOX.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    new to this site I have 2 B KINGS I'm in FLA getting ready to put RAMAIRBOX on B KING I made them for the HAYABUSA GSXR 1000 750 AND R1
    ALMOST DONE WITH mods to carbon RAMAIRBOX for B KING have to make air tubes hoping for 210+HP.
    trying to figure out how to post pics of RAMAIRBOX.
    try not being a gayass spambot?

Thread Information