Page 21 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: NZ-wide pass the tag

Bike
    dei imperiale donna
    Quote Originally Posted by devo View Post
    noo tag

one for the manawatu riders maybe.
    oi devo - there is a wee lone voice in the rapa, ready to take the tag northwards towards manawatu. Thort i might even place it near the local rider who started it all. Anyone want to snag it and bring it back towards me

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasi View Post
    oi devo - there is a wee lone voice in the rapa, ready to take the tag northwards towards manawatu. Thort i might even place it near the local rider who started it all. Anyone want to snag it and bring it back towards me
    that was my plan Q...I havent given up yet,one of the manawatu guys could bring it your way too...

Bike
    dei imperiale donna
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    that was my plan Q...I havent given up yet,one of the manawatu guys could bring it your way too...
    Thanks Matey - planning to go to Manawatu tomorrow so could also go back via SH1 if its still there on Sunday......

Bike
    Triumph

In your own words Quasi
    "a lone voice."
    If I had slung it over there and you were unavailable, or over here for the weekend, it would have stalled, and after all, the object is to get it to the top, and that is up, not sideways or even worse, downwards.

Bike
    dei imperiale donna
    In your own words Quasi
    "a lone voice."
    If I had slung it over there and you were unavailable, or over here for the weekend, it would have stalled, and after all, the object is to get it to the top, and that is up, not sideways or even worse, downwards.
    Ah But Devo - I had a plan! never mind. best laid plans of mice and Q. It had been stalled for so long in the South (how many months did it take to get started) that if i had not been around for a day would not have made a huge difference. play on gentlemen

Bike
    Triumph
    Ah But Devo - I had a plan! never mind. best laid plans of mice and Q. It had been stalled for so long in the South (how many months did it take to get started) that if i had not been around for a day would not have made a huge difference. play on gentlemen
    fair enuff Q
    but we're pro up here
    stalling is not wot we do.
    BTW quote from page 1 The Game (riders need to place the tag far enough north for the next district's or towns rider to tag it and so on..... the idea is to travel the tag up the length of new zealand from bottom to top.)

Bike
    R100GSPD
    fair enuff Q
    but we're pro up here
    stalling is not wot we do.
    BTW quote from page 1 The Game (riders need to place the tag far enough north for the next district's or towns rider to tag it and so on..... the idea is to travel the tag up the length of new zealand from bottom to top.)
    Norf Wairarapa is just as accesible to the Manawatu boyz as Foxton...but yours is a sweet Tag tho devo!

Bike
    F800GS
    You guys really are mooving it around quickly :
    How the hell am I supposed to sneak up and grab it again when it could be anywhere. Least we let it sit for a week/month to give you guys a chance to get it
    Be rude not to drop it somewhere near JMJ aye

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by JATZ View Post
    How the hell am I supposed to sneak up and grab it again when it could be anywhere. Least we let it sit for a week/month to give you guys a chance to get it
    there is that...i know just the spot too!

Bike
    dei imperiale donna
    Quote Originally Posted by JATZ View Post
    Correct - thought JMJ deserved a wee chance at fame seeings how he got it going. Wanna hatch a plan Jatz?? Steal it from the norty pros on the Coast and leave atop of Joes digger on the top of the Tuks?

Bike
    1988 Honda Supermagna
    Jeez Q, didn't realize you guys had banned us coasters from the game, maybe next time you could let us know the plan before dumping on top of the paek hill for us all.

Bike
    Triumph
    dont forget folks,
    once its got to the top,its got to cum down again.
    so everyone gets another shot at it

Bike
    R100GSPD
    dont forget folks,
    once its got to the top,its got to cum down again.
    so everyone gets another shot at it
    and who knows it might come up again before the summer is out!

Bike
    dei imperiale donna
    Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    Jeez Q, didn't realize you guys had banned us coasters from the game, maybe next time you could let us know the plan before dumping on top of the pael hill for us all.
    OUch Scout - please - tell me you jesting. A few light hearted words of banter seem to have gone gone seriously astry if you not. There is no way in the world that i would even consider that you guys shouldnt be in. Where did I even suggest you guys banned? You are just as much an integral part of this game as any other players. And I didnt dump on top of the Pae Hill. Sorry if any of you are feeling put out about my comments. I stand back completely from this tag game. Lets see it keep on moving. Up the mighty SH1.

Bike
    F800GS
    Correct - thought JMJ deserved a wee chance at fame seeings how he got it going. Wanna hatch a plan Jatz?? Steal it from the norty pros on the Coast and leave atop of Joes digger on the top of the Tuks?
    Now thats a plan ! I'd love to join you but just shelled out 400 euro to get a piston for the DR so pocket moneys a litle scarce this week

Thread Information