Page 22 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: NZ-wide pass the tag

Bike
    1988 Honda Supermagna
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasi View Post
    OUch Scout - please - tell me you jesting. A few light hearted words of banter seem to have gone gone seriously astry if you not. There is no way in the world that i would even consider that you guys shouldnt be in. Where did I even suggest you guys banned? You are just as much an integral part of this game as any other players. And I didnt dump on top of the Pae Hill. Sorry if any of you are feeling put out about my comments. I stand back completely from this tag game. Lets see it keep on moving. Up the mighty SH1.
    Guess I let the norty pros on the coast comment strike a nerve, there has simply been a little too much coaster bashing in the tag games of late. I personally was keen as to drop the nz tag in the rapa specifically for you guys to run with given half the chance, but once players start gettin a hard time for placin tags where they feel fits the game it just turns the game into a nightmare. Play on everyone and let's just have some fun with it.

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    I seem to remember the original idea suggested allowing the tag to split - so that it could maybe go up both sides of the hills....or was I asleep again..?
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    dei imperiale donna
    Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    Guess I let the norty pros on the coast comment strike a nerve, there has simply been a little too much coaster bashing in the tag games of late. I personally was keen as to drop the nz tag in the rapa specifically for you guys to run with given half the chance, but once players start gettin a hard time for placin tags where they feel fits the game it just turns the game into a nightmare. Play on everyone and let's just have some fun with it.
    Play on my friend, those Norty Coasties are the bestest. I know cos I count myself as one of them. Any Coast bashing - you got me to account to (even if it appears to be me doing the bashing!) Lets get those Manawatu riders riding.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by slofox View Post
    I seem to remember the original idea suggested allowing the tag to split - so that it could maybe go up both sides of the hills....or was I asleep again..?
    i dont recall that...dont forget no one said this will be a once only trip

Bike
    2005 Triumph Speed Four
    Tag! De Molen windmill in Foxton. Was getting a bit dark for taking pictures so next tag up tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	demolen.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	145043  
    Manawatu Tag-o-rama Website. Mowgli's score: 38

Bike
    F800GS
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    i dont recall that...dont forget no one said this will be a once only trip
    Damn straight..... still got the S.I. west coast to do and I would love an excuse to ride around Central Otago again
    Actually just drop back @ the ferry and I'll move it down back down to Bluff

Bike
    Triumph
    Quote Originally Posted by mowgli View Post
    Tag! De Molen windmill in Foxton. Was getting a bit dark for taking pictures so next tag up tomorrow.
    Well done chap . Didn't take you long once it got near ya.

Bike
    silly green dirt bike..........DOH
    Blog Entries
    hi all..great games going just dandy....how about running the tag up the west side of the north island, when it reaches the top bring it back down east side, send it back down south.....one day...

i wish to thank all for keeping the game going..
    thanks
    JMJ
    I FEEL THE NEED, THE NEED FOR SPEED
    my ride picshttp://picasaweb.google.com/sueycarter
    other ride pics http://picasaweb.google.com/113645336286831595353

Bike
    1988 Honda Supermagna
    I can see a close knit national game developing a lot like the regional games, and it is definately going to have to do more than one lap of the country in order to give everybody and every region a shot at it.

Bike
    2010 CB 1000 R, 2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250
    Blog Entries
    Im tempted to chase it down and run it waaaay north myself...lol
    Nah you Palmy guys have a blast wiv it- rock on everyone nationwide FTW
    Just ride.

Bike
    2005 Triumph Speed Four
    Quote Originally Posted by junkmanjoe View Post
    hi all..great games going just dandy....how about running the tag up the west side of the north island, when it reaches the top bring it back down east side, send it back down south.....one day...
    I was about to ask left, right or up the guts. I'll be heading out late morning. If I hear from some Wanganui riders before then I'll set the tag so they can intercept. Otherwise I'll put it a bit further out for the naki.
    Manawatu Tag-o-rama Website. Mowgli's score: 38

Bike
    R100GSPD
    I was about to ask left, right or up the guts. I'll be heading out late morning. If I hear from some Wanganui riders before then I'll set the tag so they can intercept. Otherwise I'll put it a bit further out for the naki.
    I was gonna make a very early morning grab,post up in Starbucks PN then take it over for JMJ...good on ya didnt take long!

MAP UPDATED

Bike
    silly green dirt bike..........DOH
    Blog Entries
    keep it going north, once its done a good lap of the country, then you all can start bouncing it around where ever. game is to give every one a go, all over the country, on what ever bike you own. as you are...

JMJ.
    I FEEL THE NEED, THE NEED FOR SPEED
    my ride picshttp://picasaweb.google.com/sueycarter
    other ride pics http://picasaweb.google.com/113645336286831595353

Bike
    R100GSPD
    dont think about to much mate....thats what the welly boyz said,jus t tag something and they will come

Bike
    WR250R DR650 Transalp650
    Be good to see it back in the SI for at least some of summer.
    www.remotemoto.com - a serious site for serious ADV riders, the ultimate resource in the making.
    Check out my videos on Youtube including... the 2011 Dusty Butt 1K - Awakino Challenge and others.

Thread Information